British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Chiropractor (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/chiropractor-851396/)

chiro Jan 24th 2015 1:18 pm

Chiropractor

Not really sure why thread was deleted as I am not promoting a business nor do I own a business in Ayamonte to promote!
Furthermore I see numerous questions about products and services being discussed here.
So let me re-phrase my question.
Does anyone know if there is a chiropractor in Ayamonte?

bxpuser24710519 Jan 25th 2015 9:40 am

Re: Chiropractor

I did a quick google and found this .. Plaza de America, 5, 21400 Ayamonte,
654 93 60 76
No idea if they are still there or not but a phone call during working hours would soon sort that. Also try Centro Medico Atlantico, Calle San Antonio, 58, 21400 Ayamonte, Huelva, Spain
959 05 36 28

There is also a big medical centre across in Vila Real de Santo Antonio, in the sports complex.

chiro Jan 25th 2015 10:41 am

Cheers TCW.

That guy's a GP. Ok I think if there were a chiropractor there someone would have seen it.

Physios and osteopaths maybe but no quiropracticos.

Michaelh Jan 25th 2015 1:31 pm

No Chiropractor as such in Ayamonte but I would think your best option is the the Osteopath who is also a Physio
Registro de Osteopatas de España
I have used Angel and can highly recommend him but you need to book well in advance as he is in high demand.
I have no commercial connection whatsoever with him.
Hope that helps you out.

Jon-Bxl Jan 26th 2015 7:01 am

Originally Posted by Michaelh (Post 11544716)
No Chiropractor as such in Ayamonte but I would think your best option is the the Osteopath who is also a Physio
Registro de Osteopatas de España
I have used Angel and can highly recommend him but you need to book well in advance as he is in high demand.
I have no commercial connection whatsoever with him.
Hope that helps you out.

Hi I know you asked for a Chiro....

But if this is useful to anyone, I used an Osteopath in Ayamonte a few years back (no commercial connection). As I'm sure you know they also do the 'bone-cracking' manipulation 'similar' to a Chiro... but there is more time involved in e.g massage. I personally never use Chiro's any more - preferring Osteo's, after some experience of both. But that's just personal preference: But that's not the topic here:

He did a good job for me..... he is :-

Rafael Jose Tena Castilla
Calle Granada 18

Tel 651 132 955

I don't know if he's still there.. but close to town. He can speak some English: I just checked the post above and he is the 2nd on the list - so still there it seems.

I also have a fantastic sports massage therapist (that also does relaxing and other massages - I go for the masochistic deep tissue stuff! :eek:) He operates out of Monte Gordo (MG)... but you need to make appointments. Normally weekends/evenings as he has a day job. Excellent English.

Go to the Chemist - blue sign (actually a parapharmacy) called Sylvia, 2 doors down from the MG post office. Sylvia will make an apt with him for you.

Good luck + hope you can get your problem sorted.

Jon

PS When I saw the new posts from you with a name of 'Chiro' my first thought was that you were one - and you hadn't realised that it could be seen as advertising = breaking the rules. Recommendations of anything/anyone are fine as long as the person recommending has no commercial connection (a phrase you will see a lot - as above).