Reload this Page >

Chirles - Costa Blanca

Chirles - Costa Blanca

Old Jul 5th 2004, 11:34 am
Just Joined

pukka is an unknown quantity at this point
Arrow Chirles - Costa Blanca

Hi,

Just stealing someone else's idea! We are in the process of buying an apartment in Chirles (Torre Ponoch) with completion next year (maybe)!!. Would love to hear from anyone that is doing the same. For mutual picking of Brains!!

Thanks
Old Sep 28th 2004, 3:49 pm
Forum Regular

Mair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant future
Question Re: Chirles - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by pukka
Hi,

Just stealing someone else's idea! We are in the process of buying an apartment in Chirles (Torre Ponoch) with completion next year (maybe)!!. Would love to hear from anyone that is doing the same. For mutual picking of Brains!!

Thanks
We are doing the same, all being well. We hope to use the apartment for holidays and to let, how about you?
Old Sep 28th 2004, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: Chirles - Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by Mair
We are doing the same, all being well. We hope to use the apartment for holidays and to let, how about you?
Hi, we are moving out to Spain in January and have bought a two bedroom in Torre Ponoch Chirles. We are quite happy with the progress so far. We have friends that have lived in the Alfaz area for over 15 years so we know the area quite well. When were you last out there? We went in May but friends have sent us pictures from late August if you would like to see them? We are in Block 1 the first phase to be completed in Feb (or Spanish February).

Friends of friends who live in Callosa d'en Sarria are moving there as well so they keep us updated. We are very excited and a little bit nervous, but here goes.... Not long now.
Old Sep 28th 2004, 8:13 pm
Forum Regular

Mair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant futureMair has a brilliant future
Smile Re: Chirles - Costa Blanca

Hi, we are moving out to Spain in January and have bought a two bedroom in Torre Ponoch Chirles. We are quite happy with the progress so far. We have friends that have lived in the Alfaz area for over 15 years so we know the area quite well. When were you last out there? We went in May but friends have sent us pictures from late August if you would like to see them? We are in Block 1 the first phase to be completed in Feb (or Spanish February).

Friends of friends who live in Callosa d'en Sarria are moving there as well so they keep us updated. We are very excited and a little bit nervous, but here goes.... Not long now.
We have not been back to Spain since we decided to buy at Xirles, which is now almost 18 months ago, so when we do eventually get over there, probably next summer things will have changed a great deal! When we went to view the area, there was absoloutely nothing there so it is quite difficult to imagine what it will be like. We are block two, ground floor at the back, the cheapest and all we could afford!! However the location sold it for us, we really love the scenery although must admit we are not familiar with the area. We do know some people who have a place in La Nucia. Any information regarding the area or photos would be greatly appreciated, and I wish you luck with your big move in January, when we eventually make it over, we will call and say hi!
Old Sep 29th 2004, 11:41 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Mair
We have not been back to Spain since we decided to buy at Xirles, which is now almost 18 months ago, so when we do eventually get over there, probably next summer things will have changed a great deal! When we went to view the area, there was absoloutely nothing there so it is quite difficult to imagine what it will be like. We are block two, ground floor at the back, the cheapest and all we could afford!! However the location sold it for us, we really love the scenery although must admit we are not familiar with the area. We do know some people who have a place in La Nucia. Any information regarding the area or photos would be greatly appreciated, and I wish you luck with your big move in January, when we eventually make it over, we will call and say hi!
Drop me an email at [email protected] and I will send you the latest pics I have from Chirles in Aug 04. Not sure if your apartment will be on them but you will get a general idea of how it is going
Old Oct 16th 2004, 12:03 pm
Just Joined

xirles is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

Thanks
Hi, we are also buying an apartment in Chirles and are going out in November to have a look at progress. We are in Block 2, top floor which hopefully will be completed around May next year. We are looking forward to meeting other residents but if you want a chat in the meantime, my e-mail is [email protected] uk. We will take some photos and can e-mail them on if anyone would like some.
Old Aug 19th 2005, 1:53 pm
Sueb

suebea is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I am also buying an apartment at Chirles, block 1 on the ground floor and was looking forward to completion. I have recently spoke to Linda Bishard who kindly updated me on the problems and about the pool (or no pool) situation. This came as a real shock to me becasue a pool was one of my main priorities as I was hoping to rent out. I bought through Parador Properties, however they don't seem to know whats going on or more to the point don't care now they have their money. Has anyone else bought through Parador.

Sue
Old Jul 31st 2006, 8:43 pm
hugh rowlands

h rowlands is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by suebea
Hi everyone

I am also buying an apartment at Chirles, block 1 on the ground floor and was looking forward to completion. I have recently spoke to Linda Bishard who kindly updated me on the problems and about the pool (or no pool) situation. This came as a real shock to me becasue a pool was one of my main priorities as I was hoping to rent out. I bought through Parador Properties, however they don't seem to know whats going on or more to the point don't care now they have their money. Has anyone else bought through Parador.

Sue
hi sue and every body else here i hope that most of you get to see this my wife and i have just come back from chirles after completing on our appartment in block 1 1st floor we also had been under the impression from the outset that there would be a pool and quite worried when we turned up and no pool had been built after speaking to the builders rep on site he informed us that a plot of land in front of the apartments over looking the small vally had been donated to the village and that the mayor would be using this for the purpose of building a pool he also informed us that as the mayor lives next door and that 2 of his daughters had bought apartments in the block there is every chance that this will happen (a case of the spanish equivelent to you scratch mine !)he also told me that another 2 blocks would be going up in the village in the next 5 yrs to wich i was unaware 1 is definate and 1 possible both with a plot of land donated to the vilage (lucky old mayor ) as to parrador after initial concerns as to why we had waisted money they rearly didnt seem to do a lot for it i dont think we could have got through the completion day without them as for any thing else to do with the whole purchase of the appartment they had been pritty much useless hope this helps and hope we all get to meet up some time
hugh