Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

The Chinese are coming!

The Chinese are coming!

Old Jul 8th 2011, 9:19 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The Chinese are coming!

Originally Posted by twistedmelon
The west built its fortune on the backs of human suffering, today billions all over the world have their human rights ignored, we only care if it threatens our pocket.
1% of the population have more wealth than the rest of the 99% put together, that's the abuse of human rights.

Muslim v China I agree will be the one to watch for all our futures.
You really don't get it do you? I mean I'm not surprised that you don't but I am surprised that you typed it on an open forum.... Whatever happened in the past, happened in the past, not one person involved in anything that Britain did in the past is alive to be accountable... In China, this shit goes on now, its a daily occurrence, its happening as we all sit typing our crap on this forum... and all you can do is say... "Well we did it so they can and we can't do a thing about it"...
Old Jul 8th 2011, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
You really don't get it do you? I mean I'm not surprised that you don't but I am surprised that you typed it on an open forum.... Whatever happened in the past, happened in the past, not one person involved in anything that Britain did in the past is alive to be accountable... In China, this shit goes on now, its a daily occurrence, its happening as we all sit typing our crap on this forum... and all you can do is say... "Well we did it so they can and we can't do a thing about it"...
without global revolution there is nothing you are going to be able to do about it t...he 1% he was referring to has too many financial interests in this emerging superpower and influence over the world's "democratic" leaders.

What would be your solution to this problem matt ?

gone are the days when America can use their financial might to start a world war to keep down their competition, too late because this century America's only financial might is what China is prepared to lend them. A slap on the wrists from time to time from a toothless United Nations will never deter the Chinese 1% getting rich the same way their British/American counterparts did with the help of their new found friends in the west
Old Jul 8th 2011, 10:19 am

Domino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond reputeDomino has a reputation beyond repute

Why so intemperate Matt ? Man has to learn from experience, no matter how many times you tell a child not to touch the fire they will - just for the experience. However, it should be noted that many do learn from other's experience, even if it is historical.

Am I my brother's keeper ? The UK along with other EU countries currently has a problem with slavery, enforced labour etc - is that ok because it is within the immigrant community?
Just how are You proposing we (who are not squeaky clean) take action against another sovereign state because they use methods that are not acceptable to you.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 11:36 am
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

History is a troublesome enough subject and we're all philosophers anyway, but the reality of capitalism is there to pull us up. The US's debt is hard to understand, considering it can print money whenever it likes, but even so, a 20% Chinese held debt is a time bomb.

I don't know the figures for the Chinese Euro holdings, but it's substantial and a perfect example of hedging your 'debts'.

Having fallen to earth again, there are three Chinese hypermarkets on an unfinished urbanisation near Quesada, all within a hundred yards of each other. Benidorm has practically turned Chinese. None of it makes economic sense unless a population explosion is imminent. If that happens, I can guess where it's coming from.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 1:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

twistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond reputetwistedmelon has a reputation beyond repute

You never bother reading posts do you but I'm glad those who did got it.
(SNIP) I gave up a long time ago being the slightest bit interested in your strange life

Last edited by Mitzyboy; Jul 8th 2011 at 1:42 pm. Reason: Personal insult removed
Old Jul 8th 2011, 1:40 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

I refer you to the advice on posting at the head of this forum, and would remind you all that personal insults are not acceptable here
Old Jul 8th 2011, 2:41 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Not surprised so many miscreants are heading off to the Costas.

It is the European crime zone after all.
Old Jul 8th 2011, 2:53 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

so meanwhile, I think it would be nice to get back onto the topic of "The Chinese are coming" I find it interesting. Maybe start up another thread for point scoring and oneupmanship????

Jo xxx
Old Jul 8th 2011, 2:57 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Is your name Jo?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:00 pm
squeaky clean

Location: Spain 4th feb 08 - October 11, now flits batck and forth from sunny Worthing
jojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond reputejojojojojo has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Is your name Jo?
Is this a trick question?

Jo xxx
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:06 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jojojojojo
Is this a trick question?

Jo xxx
actually in spanish you might be santa

you know......hohohohoho......

I'll get me coat
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:23 pm
squeaky clean

Originally Posted by lynnxa

I'll get me coat

Yo soy Jo !!!!!

I'll get mine too

Jo xxx
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

EllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond reputeEllisG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa

I'll get me coat
or a collection of Mexican sex workers in the American mid west

can you please direct me to the cloakroom ?
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:30 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Any chance of getting back on topic ... I thought it was at times an interesting thread
Old Jul 8th 2011, 4:32 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by EllisG
or a collection of Mexican sex workers in the American mid west

can you please direct me to the cloakroom ?
I wonder how you say that in mandarin???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.