Child Abducted

Old May 9th 2007, 7:50 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: child abducted

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Think positive .... RIGHT!
that has been at the forefront of everyone's thoughts i'm sure and the power of positive thinking can work wonders, let's hope it does in this case.
Old May 9th 2007, 8:04 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
OK ..... I know I've been getting a good ignoring but if we're going to carry this thread on then I only want to see constructive stuff. We've been over and over the moral side of things three trillion times now. Think positive .... RIGHT!

Right, positive waves only from now on then...........
Old May 10th 2007, 6:24 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

My heart really breaks for this family and i do so hope they find this beautiful little girl soon.
i am gob smacked at some of the things people have said. it think her parents think "if only" but that does not give the right for people to be nasty and people thinking they are do gooders, there is no time to be judgmental its a case people need to rally round and help out and to offer a hand if possible to try and get a safe return for this girl.

I for one do not blame the parents i think they have enough on there plate trying to find there much loved child.
Old May 10th 2007, 7:49 am
AlexandNeil

themavia will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by pommybird
Rather than wasting our energy arguing, debating, second guessing, blaming and judging why don't we all unite in prayer - whatever our thoughts and opinions on what happened, wherever we are in the world, we all want the same thing - so let's leave this thread and all take a few moments out to bring Maddie before God and pray she is alive and well and will be home safe and sound very soon.
here here
Old May 10th 2007, 9:55 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

today's news

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/6608
Old May 10th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lynnxa

blame is not an option for me i just hope for the safe return of maddie. I just hope they find her and i hope it is soon xxxx
Old May 10th 2007, 11:11 am
AlexandNeil

Question Re: child abducted

hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
Old May 10th 2007, 11:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by themavia
hi there.. to go off the subject alot - my husband doesnt know if he heard right but, he was listening to the radio - in western australia in a small suburb, a man broke in to a twelve years old little girls sleep over and raped all the girls at the sleep over... did this happen? i cant find it on the news anywhere - could someone help me do a search to find out if this is true.
Hi, I cant help but its a sad story if true
xxxxx
Old May 10th 2007, 11:29 am
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

I can't help either but you could try asking here:

http://britishexpats.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=54
Old May 10th 2007, 1:57 pm
AlexandNeil

found out that it was the little girl who was invited over for a sleep over... she murdered one of the little girls. she first had a trial run by strangling two little kittens before doing this at the sleep over. a small suburb in perth.

Old May 10th 2007, 3:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by themavia
found out that it was the little girl who was invited over for a sleep over... she murdered one of the little girls. she first had a trial run by strangling two little kittens before doing this at the sleep over. a small suburb in perth.

It is a sad world
Old May 10th 2007, 4:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
It is a sad world
I see there is now a poster about Madeleine in a post on the Spain threads.
Old May 10th 2007, 4:18 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mikelincs
I see there is now a poster about Madeleine in a post on the Spain threads.
It is in English so I have e-mailed asking whether there is a Spanish version for people in areas with less English people.

Rosemary
Old May 10th 2007, 4:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

Still know news as yet

I just hope she gets found as soon as possible
Old May 10th 2007, 5:02 pm
BE Forum Addict

Beachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to beholdBeachcomber is a splendid one to behold

There is a poster in Spanish here:

http://www1.sky.com/news/Madeleine%2...%20espanol.pdf

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.