British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/chiclana-school-holidays-kids-clubs-388012/)

lcr04 Aug 1st 2006 10:04 am

chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 
Hi

The school holidays are soooooo long here, 6 weeks into the holidays, and another 6 weeks to go!

Does anyone know of any clubs or days out? My children are 6 and 2 years old.

We are just getting a bit bored of the beach and pool everyday. (hope that doesn't sound selfish). Im not sure what the spanish do with there kids everyday, there dosn't seem to be any indoor playcentres that are open in the day, only at about 9pm in the evening!

Please help!!


:)

mikelincs Aug 1st 2006 1:30 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 

Originally Posted by lcr04
Hi

The school holidays are soooooo long here, 6 weeks into the holidays, and another 6 weeks to go!

Does anyone know of any clubs or days out? My children are 6 and 2 years old.

We are just getting a bit bored of the beach and pool everyday. (hope that doesn't sound selfish). Im not sure what the spanish do with there kids everyday, there dosn't seem to be any indoor playcentres that are open in the day, only at about 9pm in the evening!

Please help!!


:)

There is a web site www.kidsinspain.es which may be of help, not sure just where it is based but heard it on the radio, just looked at the web site and it covers from the Costa Blanca North to the Costa del Sol. not sure whether that will help you.

mike :) :beer:

jdr Aug 1st 2006 1:39 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 
Like Mike points out, Spain is a big country, if you fill in your location it helps getting the right answers ;)

Mourinho Aug 1st 2006 7:34 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 

Originally Posted by jdr
Like Mike points out, Spain is a big country, if you fill in your location it helps getting the right answers ;)


At the risk of challenging the moderator , doesn't the heading say Chiclana and doesn't his location say chiclana costa de luz , you didn't previously work for the police did you ? !!

jdr Aug 1st 2006 7:45 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 

Originally Posted by Mourinho
At the risk of challenging the moderator , doesn't the heading say Chiclana and doesn't his location say chiclana costa de luz , you didn't previously work for the police did you ? !!

You dont challenge me ;)
The location was filled in after my post :rolleyes:
I was just saying if everyone fills in their location, (some who use this site still even have their UK location) it is easier to give advice, not everyone knows where Chiclana is.

CDL Ben Aug 1st 2006 8:29 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 

Originally Posted by lcr04
Hi

The school holidays are soooooo long here, 6 weeks into the holidays, and another 6 weeks to go!

Does anyone know of any clubs or days out? My children are 6 and 2 years old.

We are just getting a bit bored of the beach and pool everyday. (hope that doesn't sound selfish). Im not sure what the spanish do with there kids everyday, there dosn't seem to be any indoor playcentres that are open in the day, only at about 9pm in the evening!

Please help!!


:)

There are loads of summer schools in Chiclana, many of which do a 'BONO' ticket whereby you pay for a certain amount of hours and can come and go as you wish. Colegio Campano I believe do lots of summer time excursions to local places. There is an indoor play area just oppostie the shoe shop near McDonalds (crocodile something !!!) and another one in Cadiz in Zona Franca. El Puerto de Santa Maria has a huge commercial centre, inside which is a bowling alley, arcade machines etc. etc. Some of the hotels may even let your kids in to the guests' kids club for a fee and depending on their occupation levels.

lcr04 Aug 1st 2006 9:58 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 

Originally Posted by cdlcaretaking
There are loads of summer schools in Chiclana, many of which do a 'BONO' ticket whereby you pay for a certain amount of hours and can come and go as you wish. Colegio Campano I believe do lots of summer time excursions to local places. There is an indoor play area just oppostie the shoe shop near McDonalds (crocodile something !!!) and another one in Cadiz in Zona Franca. El Puerto de Santa Maria has a huge commercial centre, inside which is a bowling alley, arcade machines etc. etc. Some of the hotels may even let your kids in to the guests' kids club for a fee and depending on their occupation levels.


I have seen a couple of ludotecas around chiclana, but the age is for 3 years and above (my daughter has just turnt 2). Indiana Bills (opp, mcds) is only open in the evening! But I will try the hotels. thanks

jo-ann Aug 2nd 2006 2:45 pm

Re: chiclana school holidays! Kids clubs?
 
There is a play group every morning at the Multi Use centre in El Colorado near the medical centre behind the church, it seems to run from 10- 13:00 and they do lots of different activities there. The kids seem to be all ages.


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:14 am.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.