Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Chiclana Property Maintenance Companies

Chiclana Property Maintenance Companies

Old Mar 19th 2007, 10:40 am
CHICLANABABE1

chiclanababe1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chiclana Property Maintenance Companies

We have a 3 bed 2 bath detached property with pool and 500 garden in pago mellia. We want someone to rent it out for us, deal with all the rental payments, emails, changovers, provide welcome pack, gas bottles, meet and great etc. clean pool and do garden only when guests are in there. Can anyone give me a rough idea what this would cost. Or give me any website addresses. Many thanks
Old Mar 19th 2007, 1:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

spain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond reputespain has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chiclana Property Maintenance Companies

Originally Posted by chiclanababe1
We have a 3 bed 2 bath detached property with pool and 500 garden in pago mellia. We want someone to rent it out for us, deal with all the rental payments, emails, changovers, provide welcome pack, gas bottles, meet and great etc. clean pool and do garden only when guests are in there. Can anyone give me a rough idea what this would cost. Or give me any website addresses. Many thanks
did a google searcg, a few come up, check this out

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...G=Search&meta=
Old Mar 19th 2007, 2:17 pm
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold

Chiclanababe I use Ben Walby at CDL Caretaking. He sometimes posts on here and on www.mycadiz.biz. His e-mail is [email protected]. What he cannot do himself he has an army of workers he calls in, but I haven't known much to flummox him. Whether he will organise the letting aspect I am not sure. He does deal with the changeovers etc, but you may have to organise the actual letting yourself, but you can always ask. It is always a bit of a lottery when choosing someone, even when they have been recommended. We met Ben independently, not at the property, in case we decided against him, but within 20 mins we had decided to engage his services. Hope you don't have elex problems, but he is also an authority on this p in the a issue.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 3:56 pm
Just Joined

el sid is an unknown quantity at this point

Our neighbours do property maintenance and in fact they looked after our property before we moved out here.
They are a lovely couple she's english and he's spanish which comes in really handy over here. Their names are Donna and Pako, and you can contact them on email at [email protected].
I'd be more than happy to give them if a reference if you needed it and I'm sure they could supply others.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 4:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chiclanababe1
If you are in Pago Mellia do you have electricity?
Old Mar 19th 2007, 5:37 pm
Forum Regular

cindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant futurecindyp has a brilliant future

We use Ben Walby too. He is brilliant.

You know exactly where you stand, he doesn't rip you off, charges are extremely reasonable and he does what it says on the tin. If he says he will do something, he does. And he keeps you informed. Very happy with his services.
Old Mar 19th 2007, 6:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Originally Posted by cindyp
We use Ben Walby too. He is brilliant.

You know exactly where you stand, he doesn't rip you off, charges are extremely reasonable and he does what it says on the tin. If he says he will do something, he does. And he keeps you informed. Very happy with his services.
I could second all that but I won't 'cos he reads this forum and I'd hate him to get too big headed
Old Mar 20th 2007, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by dazzle
I could second all that but I won't 'cos he reads this forum and I'd hate him to get too big headed
Thank you all.....it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when people appreciate what I do.

PM me if you want further info Chiclanababe1, I already have 2 clients in Pago Meillila so one more will be no trouble.