Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

chiclana - electricity meters

chiclana - electricity meters

Old May 10th 2005, 1:48 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: chiclana - electricity meters

Will be at Town Hall tomorrow morning so will post with result tomorrow night hopefully. If the cost is on the size of your plot, mitzipurr you would be better off not to try to get your extra bit of land back!!!
Old May 10th 2005, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: chiclana - electricity meters

Originally Posted by glynis
Will be at Town Hall tomorrow morning so will post with result tomorrow night hopefully. If the cost is on the size of your plot, mitzipurr you would be better off not to try to get your extra bit of land back!!!

Hello Glynis - all the best for tomorrow - have sent you a private message also...

Old May 11th 2005, 11:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

UPDATE

Went to Town Hall this morning, filled in a form 901 and got a copy which hopefully we can take to Sevillana when we go with our builder............process so far simple, though doubt that will last.
Old May 11th 2005, 5:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by glynis
UPDATE

Went to Town Hall this morning, filled in a form 901 and got a copy which hopefully we can take to Sevillana when we go with our builder............process so far simple, though doubt that will last.

Hi Glynis

I think form 901 is somethng to do with when one plot of land is divided ie horizontal division. I think this has to be submitted to the town hall by the builder to make things legal. So fingers crossed you mayby getting somwhere
Old May 11th 2005, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

I thought form 901 was something to do with registering for IBI?
Old May 11th 2005, 8:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs down Re: chiclana - electricity meters

Originally Posted by dazzle
I thought form 901 was something to do with registering for IBI?
OOPS sorry my mistake. I have just dug out my paperwork that I completed for IBI and form 901 is indeed to register for IBI.

:scared:
Old May 15th 2005, 10:25 am
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Can anyone tell me if the article in the diario de cadiz this morning is reporting some real movement or is it still more of the same.

My spanish is unfortunately not yet up to a standard that allows me read between the lines or understand the finer details.

www.diariodecadiz.com

Last edited by dazzle; May 15th 2005 at 10:28 am.
Old May 15th 2005, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

svenskidoo is an unknown quantity at this point

Rough translation:

About 200 people, affected by illegal electricity supplies cut by Sevillana, attended a meeting at the García Gutiérrez centre to discuss progress and what has been discussed so far between them , the Council, and Sevillana.

The meeting discussed the fact that so far there has been no direct meeting involved between all three parties. The meeting also covered the municipal plans to regulate the Urbanisation process and how those involved would obtain an electric supply once the by-laws had been approved.

The group have agreed that , from this week, those wanting to benefit from the new urbanisation process can visit the centre asociación de vecinos García Gutiérrez every tuesday and thursday between 5 and 9 pm.

Property owners will need to bring along a plan of the property showing its exact location, copy of dni (passport, residencia etc), contact number and fill in a form approved by Sevillana and supplied by the owners association.

Once everyone has registered their details, all documentation will be passed on to Sevillana.

Can anyone tell me if the article in the diario de cadiz this morning is reporting some real movement or is it still more of the same.

My spanish is unfortunately not yet up to a standard that allows me read between the lines or understand the finer details.

www.diariodecadiz.com
Old May 15th 2005, 12:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thanks very much svenskidoo, must improve my spanish, wonder when we get to the lesson on electricity...
Old May 16th 2005, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

The obvious next question is where do we find this organisation to attend the meetings and fill in the forms
Old Jun 1st 2005, 8:23 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute

Does anyone have any up to date news on this saga?
My husband picked up a copy of The Guardiana in Polanca today and there's a full page dedicated to the electricity situation in Chiclana. The issue is dated May 15th 2005

JJH