Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Chiclana - electric

Chiclana - electric

Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:14 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all
Default Re: Chiclana - electric

Originally Posted by dazzle
Whats your electricity situation then Steve? Any further info?
Touch wood i think because we are not there all the time we seem to have missed the disconecctions, but it will only be a matter of time before we are hit. When i first bought the place i was told it would take a long time to a supply, so we initially set up for a geni system, out building wired up from this to the building. Pm me for more details
Old Oct 4th 2005, 8:27 am
Forum Regular

flamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really niceflamingo is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve in pago
Hi flamingo, i see we are on the same road are you sure your in rustic land i have seen the plans & we are in the urbanisation area it can clearly be seen we are mid way down pozo road/dirt track/dust bowl

Hi Steve

we are in Tio Recurso,which is 2/3rd up on the right. Yes we are sure that we are in the white zone we have been to the urbanisimo office, 22/09/05, and seen the latest plans that have been put to Andalucia. I understand that we were in the plan circa 4/2004 but these have changed and hence we are regarded as rustic now.

Oh what to do next?
Old Oct 4th 2005, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Originally Posted by flamingo
Hi Steve

we are in Tio Recurso,which is 2/3rd up on the right. Yes we are sure that we are in the white zone we have been to the urbanisimo office, 22/09/05, and seen the latest plans that have been put to Andalucia. I understand that we were in the plan circa 4/2004 but these have changed and hence we are regarded as rustic now.

Oh what to do next?
yep i agree what to do next, best option wait & see & dont get to stressed while waiting try & chill out
Old Oct 5th 2005, 4:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if we could get one of the newspapers to investigate this to get the correct facts rather than speculation! Perhaps the Guadiana might be interested. I presume they would have a Spanish speaker on the paper who could contact the Town Hall/Endessa. Just a thought.

On a different subject, does anyone know why the signs to Chiclana have been removed on the A381 from Gib/Costa de Sol. Our visitors are ending up in Vejer as it is the only place now on the signposts.
Old Oct 6th 2005, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

It looks like things may be moving at last, take a look here

http://paulday.proboards3.com/index....8469996&page=2
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute

Have read this on your site Paul. Excellent news. Will contact our builder next week and chase him as he has already applied for meter 16 months ago!
Old Oct 7th 2005, 12:31 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by glynis
Have read this on your site Paul. Excellent news. Will contact our builder next week and chase him as he has already applied for meter 16 months ago!
Hi Glynis had a guy round my place yesterday,checking out the electrics to see if they conform with regs that Enda require, got a good report back. I have a local guy sorting it out can give him ur number if you require.

Did you get that e-mail i sent you about solar pool heaters
cheers steve
Old Oct 7th 2005, 1:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

dazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to alldazzle is a name known to all

Steve, does this mean you're on the way to a meter yourself???
Old Oct 7th 2005, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

Steve, does this mean you're on the way to a meter yourself???

Yeah hopefully seems to be that way but you know how it works out in spain so just have to wait out & see
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Glynis had a guy round my place yesterday,checking out the electrics to see if they conform with regs that Enda require, got a good report back. I have a local guy sorting it out can give him ur number if you require.

I too have had an application made on my behalf (for a meter) and although there's still no guarantee at least Endesa accepted the application which they have refused to do before!

Steve, I think we probably have the same man as you acting for us. I think he's becoming quite an expert on the subject now!!
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:34 am
Forum Regular

I too have had an application made on my behalf (for a meter) and although there's still no guarantee at least Endesa accepted the application which they have refused to do before!

Steve, I think we probably have the same man as you acting for us. I think he's becoming quite an expert on the subject now!!

well i new it wouldn't last seems that i have the wrong fuse set up so will have to have them all replaced with doubles instead of singles, new legislation bought in this year but yep dazzle could be the same person, am sure he will be by the time hes finished
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:37 am
BE Enthusiast

New fuses? Is that a big job? Do you think the inspection will be our next hurdle?
Old Oct 8th 2005, 9:58 am
Forum Regular

New fuses? Is that a big job? Do you think the inspection will be our next hurdle?
Yep i would say so i only had mine built in 2003, not to sure on whether its a complete new box or just the fuses am waiting to find out then there is the boletin to sort out also afterwards.
Old Oct 8th 2005, 2:48 pm
Just Joined

scottie 50 is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Re: Chiclana - electric

Yeah hopefully seems to be that way but you know how it works out in spain so just have to wait out & see
steve ,could you give us guys name /number re meter as we are back in uk at moment,but have been cut of 6times.cheers. scottie 50
Old Oct 8th 2005, 3:11 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by scottie 50
steve ,could you give us guys name /number re meter as we are back in uk at moment,but have been cut of 6times.cheers. scottie 50

PM sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.