Chiclana dream

Old Mar 1st 2006, 8:37 am
Not Junior but not Senior

poollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to beholdpoollounger is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Chiclana dream

[QUOTE=mitzipurr]You have your opinion and I have mine. It is pointless going on with this discussion because it is getting nowhere. This IS my last post on this thread. [/QUOTE

I agree!!! Just want to quote a short poem....

TWO MEN LOOK

THROUGH THE SAME SET OF BARS

ONE SEES MUD

THE OTHER SEES STARS
Old Mar 1st 2006, 4:56 pm
jjh
BE Enthusiast

jjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond reputejjh has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Chiclana dream

[QUOTE=poollounger]
Originally Posted by mitzipurr
You have your opinion and I have mine. It is pointless going on with this discussion because it is getting nowhere. This IS my last post on this thread. [/QUOTE

I agree!!! Just want to quote a short poem....

TWO MEN LOOK

THROUGH THE SAME SET OF BARS

ONE SEES MUD

THE OTHER SEES STARS

I think we all thought we had had your final post on this subject.
Old Mar 4th 2006, 8:26 pm
Banned

Douglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really niceDouglas jack is just really nice
Default Re: Chiclana dream

[QUOTE=jjh]
Originally Posted by poollounger

I think we all thought we had had your final post on this subject.
Hi,everybody I dont suppose many of us live in Chiclana,I live between Chiclana and Barrosa,in what I believe to be an Ideal location,when I firist visted Chiclana, I said NO WAY,but then returned and realised what I had not scene,for me Chiclana and the surroundig area is the escape,my wife asked me when she first came to the area ,how I found this place,my answer was a plane and a train,I had looked at the MED areas,and could have easillyhave bought there, but something , drove me to buy where I did,watching the sun rise above Medina in the morning,or the schooll children that played with my sons on a Friday afertnoon on Barrosa beach.Chiclana is magical ,the people are great ,people here from other parts of Europe should be glad,you dont get electricity in a TENT,but you can still have a good time.