Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Chiclana - Dishwasher Repairman

Chiclana - Dishwasher Repairman

Old Oct 9th 2006, 12:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Default Chiclana - Dishwasher Repairman

Does anyone know of the above. I think the element on ours has packed in.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all
Default Re: Chiclana - Dishwasher Repairman

Originally Posted by glynis
Have you tried Ben @ CDL he's a wealth of information
Old Oct 9th 2006, 3:31 pm
Just Joined

Amarilla will become famous soon enoughAmarilla will become famous soon enough

Are you sure that they haven't just cut off your electric?
Old Oct 9th 2006, 4:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Chiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond reputeChiclanagir has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Chiclana - Dishwasher Repairman

Originally Posted by Amarilla
Are you sure that they haven't just cut off your electric?
No but the urbanisation van has been around our area again today looking at new builds, so watch this space. Hubby has taken the machine to pieces and found lots of lemon pips in all the pipes. OOPPPS, someone told me to put your left over lemons in the machine to make the glasses clean.
Old Oct 9th 2006, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

CDL Ben will become famous soon enoughCDL Ben will become famous soon enough

Glyins,
PM me. I've got the number of a great local business who are well priced and effecient whom I have used for several of my clients.

Thanks Steve for the mention
Old Oct 11th 2006, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

accommodation-in-spain is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for that giggle Glynis, just the sort of thing I would do

I will remember that lemon tip but just put the juice in - vinegar would probably do the trick too and would be less likely give your hubby a headache.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 3:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

Dishwasher now with guy Steve recommended. I didn´t take his company details so the question is will I see it again!!!!! Anyway Steve seemed like a genuine chap.
Old Oct 12th 2006, 3:31 pm
Forum Regular

steve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to allsteve in pago is a name known to all

Dishwasher now with guy Steve recommended. I didn´t take his company details so the question is will I see it again!!!!! Anyway Steve seemed like a genuine chap.

I am did u read the link to ur phone item Glynis