Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cheapest Car hire/Lease from Malaga?

Cheapest Car hire/Lease from Malaga?

Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:35 am
Just Joined

padowan is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cheapest Car hire/Lease from Malaga?

Hi everyone,
This is my first time, so hello!
We are moving to the Costa Del Sol in 33 days and will need to hire or lease a car for about 3 months, maybe longer.
Does anyone know of a company that we could use?
Thanks
Padowan
Old Jul 16th 2007, 10:47 am
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cheapest Car hire/Lease from Malaga?

Hi, there are lots of companies out of Malaga airport that do this, but due to time of year many are booked well in advance, or will not do long term as they make more from short term hire.

Helle Hollis, Crown are cheaper than Hertz or Avis, I work for Torremar Car hire, but not sure if we can help, can contact via web site www.torremarcarhire.com or e mail [email protected] or [email protected]
Old Jul 16th 2007, 12:27 pm
Just Joined

padowan is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Hi, there are lots of companies out of Malaga airport that do this, but due to time of year many are booked well in advance, or will not do long term as they make more from short term hire.

Helle Hollis, Crown are cheaper than Hertz or Avis, I work for Torremar Car hire, but not sure if we can help, can contact via web site www.torremarcarhire.com or e mail [email protected] or [email protected]
Thanks a lot I'll give them a go!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, just noticed the address wrong, must have hit wrong buttons.... it is [email protected]
Old Jul 16th 2007, 8:53 pm
Forum Regular

sunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to allsunnydee is a name known to all

Hi welcome. We hired a car for a week in May from www.malagacar.com We are hoping to hire a car through them for 2 months but I hadn't thought about it being more difficult because of the time of year.
Just one more thing to do so I'm of to write them an email now to book it
(hopefully) The good thing about this company is you don't pay until you get the car.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 9:13 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by padowan
Hi everyone,
This is my first time, so hello!
We are moving to the Costa Del Sol in 33 days and will need to hire or lease a car for about 3 months, maybe longer.
Does anyone know of a company that we could use?
Thanks
Padowan

Hi and welcome,
Good luck with your move, what area are you going to. I have used the same company now for near on 20 years, they only had a couple of old pands when first hired from them, and still todate with their new cars I haven't found anyone to match them, We also use them numerous times a year and for 6 weeks inthe summer, very reliable, have never had any trouble, only brilliant service, they meet you at arrivals and take you to the car unless it is extreme times. They are www.autosfiesta.com
from Nerja. Diego is the one to talk to or e mail, brilliant english too. tell hime the dates and ask for a qoute, worth a try.
Hope this is of some help.
Luv Eve
xx