Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Change language on Nintendo Wii

Change language on Nintendo Wii

Old Apr 11th 2010, 11:59 am
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold
Default Change language on Nintendo Wii

Is it possible to change the language from Spanish to English on the Wii Console with Sports Resort and also on the Wii Fit plus, they didn't seem to know in Media Mkt and I don't particularly want to have it in Spanish (my Spanish is not that good) so I need to find out before I can buy it.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 12:08 pm
Yaaarp

Madridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond reputeMadridboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change language on Nintendo Wii

Maybe if you leave it in Spanish it could help improve your Spanish.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 12:12 pm
Forum Regular

savateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nicesavateur is just really nice

Or order one from the UK ?
Old Apr 11th 2010, 12:19 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo-ann
Is it possible to change the language from Spanish to English on the Wii Console with Sports Resort and also on the Wii Fit plus, they didn't seem to know in Media Mkt and I don't particularly want to have it in Spanish (my Spanish is not that good) so I need to find out before I can buy it.
I have no idea if this works - but my 14 year old suggested it

Old Apr 11th 2010, 12:58 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

You can change the system language.

http://www.nintendo.com/consumer/sys...gsLanguage.jsp

As for the games, most European bought ones will be in English as well as Spanish and German etc. The language is automatically selected based on the system language.

My Wii games bought in Spain all come up in English OK.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 2:38 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

As Fred says look on the games box to see what idiomas they are.
They have a picture with flags on it.
Old Apr 11th 2010, 3:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

I bought my Wii here also all my games and everything apart from printed instructions are in English, as jdr and Fred James say, look for idiomas, the flag on back of the game, this will tell you what languages it comes in
Old Apr 11th 2010, 4:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
I bought my Wii here also all my games and everything apart from printed instructions are in English, as jdr and Fred James say, look for idiomas, the flag on back of the game, this will tell you what languages it comes in
Thanks Fred, JDR and Mrs Jdr that was helpful and to MadridBoy, its not much use in Spanish for visitors from UK and I'm not going to be spending all my time trying to translate it for them