Reload this Page >

> Cervical Smear testing in Spain <

> Cervical Smear testing in Spain <

Old Mar 7th 2007, 1:22 pm
Still young member

Rixxy will become famous soon enoughRixxy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: > Cervical Smear testing in Spain <

Originally Posted by Lionda
Just phoned my daughter and told her what you said Rixxy - she is sharing an apartment with our friend - she said she will tell him when he gets in.
Good - it may be all logical but it sounds iffy to me and needs investigating, if only for peace of mind
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

jo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to beholdjo-ann is a splendid one to behold

When I asked at our local doctors about a Mammogram and smear test I was asked if I would like to join the program where you are automatically called up for tests each year - better system than in UK, I have my first appointment this month.
Old Mar 7th 2007, 4:36 pm
Popping in for a chat

Lionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond reputeLionda has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jo-ann
When I asked at our local doctors about a Mammogram and smear test I was asked if I would like to join the program where you are automatically called up for tests each year - better system than in UK, I have my first appointment this month.
Mammogram ("just lay your right breast here while I pull this lever and....." "no - stay there, we are now going to do it again sideways" ...."now lets do the same with the left one ")