Reload this Page >

Cave houses in SPAIN

Cave houses in SPAIN

Old May 4th 2020, 2:41 pm
Just Joined

AlanBrookes is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cave houses in SPAIN

Hello everyone
would anyone happen to know where is the best area of Spain to buy a cave house? Hopefully not to far away from coast, I'm more than happy to do work on one if needed along as there is some sort of habitable space whilst work is going on lol.
Old May 4th 2020, 3:49 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cave houses in SPAIN

You could start here

https://www.kyero.com/en/spain-cave-...sale-0l55529g6
Old May 4th 2020, 5:58 pm
Just Joined

Thanks I'm subscribed there, I haven't seen what me and Mrs can agree on lol
Old May 5th 2020, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

cermignano is an unknown quantity at this point

There is a Cave Forum where your questions might be answered
Old May 5th 2020, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

lurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond reputelurchio has a reputation beyond repute

Due to the 'nature of the beast ' you do not find many Cave houses close to the coast! I live near Baza, Granada where Cave houses are extremely popular. I see you have registered with Kyero, so no help giving you details of local Estate Agents in that case?
The Cave Forum can be found on Forum motion/ Google, but it's become very under used of late ....obviously the facebook groups in the area have had an effect. Theres still loads of information on there for you!
One important thing to check before you make big plans is that a lot of the outlying villages such as Cortes de Baza, Castillejaer etc have pending disputes over establishment of Industrial scale Pig farming. Therefore some are selling up before the big stink hits. Really important to check the status of any similar planning applications before you commit.
Old May 5th 2020, 8:32 am
Just Joined

Thankyou very much for that information, I have lived near a Pig Farm in my younger years and can say they are horrendous places to live near. I will try and find main cave forum on here. Thanks again for replies.
Old May 5th 2020, 9:24 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AlanBrookes View Post
Thankyou very much for that information, I have lived near a Pig Farm in my younger years and can say they are horrendous places to live near. I will try and find main cave forum on here. Thanks again for replies.
There is no cave forum on here. You will have to search the internet for it.

Rosemary