Catteries in Madrid

Old May 3rd 2011, 12:19 pm
Just Joined

Nikki1103 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Catteries in Madrid

Hi

We are moving to Madrid very soon and we are in need of a cattery as soon as
we arrive.
Can anyone Please recommend a good one or have heard of any.

Many Thanks
Old May 3rd 2011, 1:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

paintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond reputepaintermujer has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Catteries in Madrid

Originally Posted by Nikki1103 View Post
Hi

We are moving to Madrid very soon and we are in need of a cattery as soon as
we arrive.
Can anyone Please recommend a good one or have heard of any.

Many Thanks
Sorry, cant help with Madrid but they are known as residencia felina.
If you google that you may come up with something in the area you want.
Old May 3rd 2011, 10:40 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Cattery can house dogs to. I would ask the local vet about where the nearest one is. Hopefully you have all the jabs and passport up to date.
Old May 4th 2011, 12:36 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by paintermujer View Post
Sorry, cant help with Madrid but they are known as residencia felina.
If you google that you may come up with something in the area you want.
Thank You I will have a look on google and see what it come up with
otherwise I will contact some local vets.
Old May 4th 2011, 12:38 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Casa Santo Estevo View Post
Cattery can house dogs to. I would ask the local vet about where the nearest one is. Hopefully you have all the jabs and passport up to date.
Hi Our cat is from Spain and she has a Spanish passport and is up to date with all jabs.
Do you have any idea how easy it is to bring pets into Spain ? We are coming from outside the EU too but Im hoping it will be a little easier with us taking her from Spain before.
Old May 4th 2011, 12:17 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine it is the same for every country which has to ally EU regulations. except France who seem to want a bit more.