Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Cash4phones in court

Cash4phones in court

Old Jan 8th 2014, 11:03 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Cash4phones in court

The consumer action group are advising people who've had their phones stolen by this outfit. I won't post the link I had sent in the email just in case...never know with viruses and the like. But if you're affected you can find the consumer action group through google.
Old Jan 8th 2014, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

angiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond reputeangiescarr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cash4phones in court

Oh. Here is more info Meetings of Creditors

Yemoniaicon LIMITED

(t/a Cash 4 Phones)

(Company Number 06300042)

(formerly c4picon Trading Limited)

Suite 21, 5 Spring Street, Paddington, London, W3 3AQ

Principal Trading Address: 15 Gateway Mews, London, N11 2UT

Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 98 of the Insolvency Act 1986 that a meeting of the creditors of the above-named Company will be held at 122 Hither Green Lane, Hither Green, London, SE13 6QA, on 13 January 2014, at 11.15 am for the purposes provided for in Sections 99, 100 and 101 of the said Act. Creditors wishing to vote at the meeting must lodge their proxy together with a statement of claim at the registered office of the Company which is now Capital Books, 103 Scotney Gardens, St Peters Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0GT not later than 12.00 noon on the business day before the meeting. At the meeting, creditors may be asked to consider a resolution specifying the terms on which the liquidator is to be remunerated and the meeting may receive information about, or be called upon to approve, the costs of preparing the statement of affairs and convening the meeting. A copy of ‘A Creditors Guide to the Liquidators’ Fees’ published by the Association of Business Recovery Professionals and Capital Books fee policy are available at the link http://www.capital-books.co.uk/FeePackages.html. Notice is also given that Mansoor Mubarik (IP No 009667) of Capital Books, 103 Scotney Gardens, St Peters Street, Maidstone, ME16 0GT, is qualified to act as an Insolvency Practitioner in relation to the Company and will, during the period before the day of the meeting, furnish creditors with such information concerning the Company’s affairs as they may reasonably require.

Creditors can contact this office on 01622 754 927 or by email at [email protected].

Nearchos Chacholiades, Director

03 January 2014.

You may want to send a copy of your judgment to Capital Books, 103 Scotney Gardens, St Peters Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME16 0GT

But also call them on the given number 01622 754 927 and ask them about your voting right and how you can vote against the dissolution of the company.

Capital Book are not a bookshop by the way. They are insolvency practitioners.

Be polite with them. They have nothing to do with c4p - they are just doing their job.

Also, you may want to inform the police that the man they may be looking for may be at 122 Hither Green Lane, Hither Green, London, SE13 6QA, on 13 January 2014, at 11.15