Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Carrefour Bahia Sur

Carrefour Bahia Sur

Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Carrefour Bahia Sur

I am really impressed with the customer service in Carrefour at Bahia Sur.

Only a small thing BUT I had to return a packet of Fajitas which were stale and noticed sell by date was 10 June 2006. My receipt was over 15 days old but I was informed that you have 30 days guarantee of satisfaction and my money was returned!!

I also asked about epilators and was told you could take one home for 30 days and then bring it back no questions asked - even if you had defuzzed all your 'bits'
Old Jan 27th 2007, 6:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Carrefour Bahia Sur

Originally Posted by mitzipurr
I am really impressed with the customer service in Carrefour at Bahia Sur.

Only a small thing BUT I had to return a packet of Fajitas which were stale and noticed sell by date was 10 June 2006. My receipt was over 15 days old but I was informed that you have 30 days guarantee of satisfaction and my money was returned!!

I also asked about epilators and was told you could take one home for 30 days and then bring it back no questions asked - even if you had defuzzed all your 'bits'
that is disgusting!!!!!!!! imagine finding someone else's pubes on an epilators.......talking of which, where do you go to get de fuzzed, cant seem to find any where round here, hubby is fed up with me using his razor!

love

mary x
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:18 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by maryann
that is disgusting!!!!!!!! imagine finding someone else's pubes on an epilators.......talking of which, where do you go to get de fuzzed, cant seem to find any where round here, hubby is fed up with me using his razor!

love

mary x
Mary
Look behind a house front The one in our village. there are a few, and hairdresser look like a houses but when the door opens a fully equipped salon with the works.
And the price well legs eye borrows and all waxed 11 euros a real bargain .
Old Jan 27th 2007, 7:25 pm
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

And well the above named shop in Jerez North, never had a problem before but to day we did :::::::::
My other half has a chainsaw (No not to cut me up ) any way it wouldnt work this morning and as it was only three months old off we drove to Jerez to take it back. well what a state of affairs they would changed it for one the same. but guess what they didnt have any, we offered to pay the difference with a more expensive model. as he needed to use it today and tomorrow, no wouldnt do that told us they would have it mended so after a lot of wrangling we said ok..... they then gave me an address and a telephone number and told me to take it to the place our selves on an industrial estate in Jerez...........As you can imagine not a happy man left the shop vowing never to use the shop again and we have brought lots from there in the last year.....Not again ........
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:05 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
And well the above named shop in Jerez North, never had a problem before but to day we did :::::::::
My other half has a chainsaw (No not to cut me up ) any way it wouldnt work this morning and as it was only three months old off we drove to Jerez to take it back. well what a state of affairs they would changed it for one the same. but guess what they didnt have any, we offered to pay the difference with a more expensive model. as he needed to use it today and tomorrow, no wouldnt do that told us they would have it mended so after a lot of wrangling we said ok..... they then gave me an address and a telephone number and told me to take it to the place our selves on an industrial estate in Jerez...........As you can imagine not a happy man left the shop vowing never to use the shop again and we have brought lots from there in the last year.....Not again ........
That is the procedure in Spain, if its after 14 days then you have to take it yourself to the approved repairers.
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:46 pm
this is me

Originally Posted by jdr
That is the procedure in Spain, if its after 14 days then you have to take it yourself to the approved repairers.
well about six months ago we had a TV go and the same shop at Arcos just gave us another ?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:50 am
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

As I understand it Carrefour are the ONLY place I think which has a 30 day returns policy??
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:08 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gallerie9
well about six months ago we had a TV go and the same shop at Arcos just gave us another ?
Perhaps it was because of the make and a worldwide warranty ;-)
Old Jan 28th 2007, 9:58 am
this is me

The guy said to me that different branches have different polices. The only thing is he needed to use it that day and today. so it meant us going and buying a new saw.
But thanks for that JDR we will remember that that 14 days is the policy.
Old Jan 28th 2007, 3:44 pm
Forum Regular

culchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really niceculchie is just really nice

A couple of years ago I had a screaming row in Carrefour (Bahia Sur) over some ceiling fan/lights I'd bought. When I finally installed them they smelled as if there was something burning inside them ...pretty scary.

I got precisely nowhere because I was over the time limit for the receipt...lesson learned there!