Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

caravan site in and around benidorm

caravan site in and around benidorm

Old Apr 30th 2011, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

crazycelt is an unknown quantity at this point
Default caravan site in and around benidorm

Just joined BE and i was looking for some advice.I lived in Alfaz on a site called Excalibur unfortunatley we got caught out in the stolen caravans scandal and had to come back to the uk and start again.That was around five years ago we now want to try again i know when we were there you could pick up a second hand caravan for around three grand.Is there anyone who could give me any info if this is still the case as i know things have changed since we were last there.
Old May 1st 2011, 1:16 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: caravan site in and around benidorm

Originally Posted by crazycelt
Just joined BE and i was looking for some advice.I lived in Alfaz on a site called Excalibur unfortunatley we got caught out in the stolen caravans scandal and had to come back to the uk and start again.That was around five years ago we now want to try again i know when we were there you could pick up a second hand caravan for around three grand.Is there anyone who could give me any info if this is still the case as i know things have changed since we were last there.
All i can tell you is local. theres a site on the right as you drive into Oliva that sells second hand caravans (and motorhomes). If you'll get one for three grand ... I have no idea. If you are talking about a Static ... I doubt it
Old May 1st 2011, 4:00 pm
Just Joined

Thanks mitzy yes i know i won't get a static for the money it would be a tourer.I am hpoing to get over in may to have a look round the sites to see what there is.Also check out the indoor market as i know some uced to be advertised in there.
Old May 6th 2011, 6:15 pm
Just Joined

yorks is an unknown quantity at this point

Get your self on Camping Armanelo, Theres a few on there for sale as everone is going home, Some right bargains,
Old May 6th 2011, 6:38 pm
Just Joined

Thanks yorks don't suppose you know what kind of prices there going for do you and what the site rent is.
Old May 6th 2011, 11:21 pm
Just Joined

Rent is or was 300ish euros a calender month,The vans i saw was really a mixture of rubbish and good,Some very sad stories of people heading back to the UK & more or less just walking away from them including a lot of extras too. Armanelo is i think the best site in Benidorm.
Old May 7th 2011, 6:21 am
BE Forum Addict

ononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond reputeononno has a reputation beyond repute

For 300 eurines per month, I'd be wanting an apartment; not a bit of space for a caravan!
eddied
Old May 7th 2011, 8:23 am
Just Joined

To be honest thats your best bet is an apartment, A long term rental, Benidorm is dying, Having said that there must be some good plot bargains to be had, Mind you if there was you can bet the dutch have them all.
Old May 7th 2011, 8:26 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yorks
To be honest thats your best bet is an apartment, A long term rental, Benidorm is dying, Having said that there must be some good plot bargains to be had, Mind you if there was you can bet the dutch have them all.

Really? It seems to be as busy as ever when we go there from time to time
Old May 7th 2011, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

searcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nicesearcher48 is just really nice

A friend rents a beautiful 3 b/r town house in old town finnestrat for €350pm. Loads of bargains around, just ask people in the street....not rental agents!
Old May 7th 2011, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

Thanks for all the help and advice you have all given.I was looking at a caravan i could sub let till we could make the move more permanent in hopefully the not to distant future.