Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car rental - tip to save money

Car rental - tip to save money

Old Oct 23rd 2012, 8:33 am
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car rental - tip to save money

Hi

Ive started a new thread with a tip to save money on car rental. Though Ive posted it on the Spain thread - I'm repeating here as some people prefer to stay on the Ayamonte Club (sometimes to the frustration of the Mods)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post10344938

Isn't it great that the Ayamonte Club is/was so active that we warranted a special section in the Spain forum!! Especially in Spain where there are SO MANY communities containing British Expats.

A great 'club'... lots of great and interested people in our little corner of Spain.... (+Portugal)

Jon

PS gotta dash - for Star Trek fans - William Shatner is being interviewed on Hard Talk BBC World... (repeated I think too, if you want to catch it later)

Last edited by Jon-Bxl; Oct 23rd 2012 at 8:38 am.
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of lightMikeCol is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Car rental - tip to save money

Originally Posted by Jon-Bxl
Hi

Ive started a new thread with a tip to save money on car rental. Though Ive posted it on the Spain thread - I'm repeating here as some people prefer to stay on the Ayamonte Club (sometimes to the frustration of the Mods)

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showt...8#post10344938

Isn't it great that the Ayamonte Club is/was so active that we warranted a special section in the Spain forum!! Especially in Spain where there are SO MANY communities containing British Expats.

A great 'club'... lots of great and interested people in our little corner of Spain.... (+Portugal)

Jon

PS gotta dash - for Star Trek fans - William Shatner is being interviewed on Hard Talk BBC World... (repeated I think too, if you want to catch it later)
He is also hosting Have I Got News For You on Friday + he & all the other Captains are appearing at a Startrek Convention in London. Bryony
Old Oct 23rd 2012, 12:06 pm
BE Positive

Jon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond reputeJon-Bxl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car rental - tip to save money

Originally Posted by MikeCol
He is also hosting Have I Got News For You on Friday + he & all the other Captains are appearing at a Startrek Convention in London. Bryony
Hi Bryony He was interviewed at the convention - interesting.... Wouldn't mind being there .......... He was good the last time he did HIGNFY so will record it - thanks Jon