Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Rental - Malaga Airport

Car Rental - Malaga Airport

Old Mar 11th 2010, 6:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

agoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond reputeagoreira has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Rental - Malaga Airport

Originally Posted by CLR
Yes, I assume this is what it is about, but in recession not a good move.
I agree, as a result we haven't booked a car for sometime now. From booking four times a year, we went once last year, and so far this year, none. Whilst I could well afford it, I refuse to pay their prices, simple as that. Just had a lovely sunny break in a nice hotel in the Cotswolds instead, I'll spend my money elsewhere.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 9:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

AdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to beholdAdrianTO is a splendid one to behold

I have used Sixt car rental at Malaga airport for long term car rentals, i.e Monthly. It was under 500 Euros for a VW Golf including insurance and everything. This was not in July though! But, I would definitely recommend them. All their cars are new, the ones I got were under 3000 KM on the odometer. And their customer service is excellent.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:42 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Location: Shetland/Granada Province and orginally the right side of the border.
CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Originally Posted by agoreira
I agree, as a result we haven't booked a car for sometime now. From booking four times a year, we went once last year, and so far this year, none. Whilst I could well afford it, I refuse to pay their prices, simple as that. Just had a lovely sunny break in a nice hotel in the Cotswolds instead, I'll spend my money elsewhere.

Although we have a home in Spain, we are in total agreement about paying their prices. Public Transport will do well this summer.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:44 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

CLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to allCLR is a name known to all

Originally Posted by AdrianTO
I have used Sixt car rental at Malaga airport for long term car rentals, i.e Monthly. It was under 500 Euros for a VW Golf including insurance and everything. This was not in July though! But, I would definitely recommend them. All their cars are new, the ones I got were under 3000 KM on the odometer. And their customer service is excellent.
Apologies for late reply - just got in from daughters school music festival. I will look at sixt in the morning. July is a problem but we are governed by school holidays! Many thanks for the recomendation.
Old Mar 11th 2010, 10:45 pm
CLR
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
There are still some reasonable priced small companies, like Benalmadena cars in the Pueblo and Torremar car hire in the same area, can check prices etc., on www.torremarcarhire.com
Thanks I will check these out in the morning.