Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car parking Malaga Airport.

Car parking Malaga Airport.

Old Apr 3rd 2008, 9:17 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car parking Malaga Airport.

Hi all.

My last trip to Malaga airport saw P3 (the free one at the back) seemed to be shut. (Well it wasnt showing as available on the signs) Ive normally just thrown the car in there and be done with it. But if its closed I'll need to park elsewhere.

Can anyone recommend me a good company? (i might even got a valet whilst its parked too if they offer that) It'll be parked for 10 days.

Thanks.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:10 am

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Car parking Malaga Airport.

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
Hi all.

My last trip to Malaga airport saw P3 (the free one at the back) seemed to be shut. (Well it wasnt showing as available on the signs) Ive normally just thrown the car in there and be done with it. But if its closed I'll need to park elsewhere.

Can anyone recommend me a good company? (i might even got a valet whilst its parked too if they offer that) It'll be parked for 10 days.

Thanks.

Hi Andrew, good to hear from you. When we flew from Malaga we used
Parking Sur Malaga, if you type in Parking at Malaga Airport it will come up.
They charge about E2.70 per day, you drop off at their place they give you a lift back to airport then ring them when you get back and they pick you up. They are base about a 5 min walk from the airport, hope that helps. Oh look I found this, am I allowed to post it?
Parking Sur Malaga Telephone Number is 0034 952 285 477
Parking Sur Website is www.parkingsur.com
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:18 am
In Estepona

onlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond reputeonlineamiga has a reputation beyond repute

hi crispy thanks for this.
According to their website they are now charging 5€ a day. Which would be a bit eek. Still cheaper than easy parking!

Im getting half tempted to park the car in Fuengirola and jump on the train
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 11:48 am

hi crispy thanks for this.
According to their website they are now charging 5€ a day. Which would be a bit eek. Still cheaper than easy parking!

Im getting half tempted to park the car in Fuengirola and jump on the train

Hi Andrew, I expect they have put prices up, we left the car there for 7 day June last year and paid E28.00 that included a car wash as well. Let the train take the strain it's got to be less hassel.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 12:33 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Hi Andrew, I expect they have put prices up, we left the car there for 7 day June last year and paid E28.00 that included a car wash as well. Let the train take the strain it's got to be less hassel.
Pop into ours, I will drive you there and park it at ours then pick you up when you return.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:11 pm
In Estepona

John,
That is an extremely nice offer and I wouldnt let you do that for nothing. I'll pm you.

Thanks.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:28 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

John,
That is an extremely nice offer and I wouldnt let you do that for nothing. I'll pm you.

Thanks.
Are you coming to the meet up, Andrew?
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:32 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

John,

Thanks.
A bag of jelly babies. ;-))
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Pop into ours, I will drive you there and park it at ours then pick you up when you return.
Does that offer stand for any of us? Mighty nice of you!!!
Tim
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

Originally Posted by valenciatim
Does that offer stand for any of us? Mighty nice of you!!!
Tim
I can hire your car out for 250 €`s a week while you are away. ;-) ;-)
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 1:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
I can hire your car out for 250 €`s a week while you are away. ;-) ;-)

Very good!
Tim
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:19 pm
In Estepona

Originally Posted by Same Difference
Are you coming to the meet up, Andrew?
Hi,

I saw the thread in Siesta time but its 9 pages to get through.
Tell me where and when and I'll get myself down if its not 1000s of miles away!
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:24 pm

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,

I saw the thread in Siesta time but its 9 pages to get through.
Tell me where and when and I'll get myself down if its not 1000s of miles away!
Its Saturday 21st June staying over night at the cave houses in Huescar. Mr and Mrs Jdr are coming from your area and hopefully some others too so you may even be able to do a car share
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:32 pm

Fred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond reputeFred James has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispy
Hi Andrew, good to hear from you. When we flew from Malaga we used
Parking Sur Malaga, if you type in Parking at Malaga Airport it will come up.
They charge about E2.70 per day, you drop off at their place they give you a lift back to airport then ring them when you get back and they pick you up. They are base about a 5 min walk from the airport, hope that helps. Oh look I found this, am I allowed to post it?
Parking Sur Malaga Telephone Number is 0034 952 285 477
Parking Sur Website is www.parkingsur.com
This "Parking Sur" is entirely seperate from the well known company of the same name who used to be located on the other side of the airport approach road.

They are both located in the same road on an industrial estate south of the N340. They now charge 5€ a day and your car is put in a lockup garage. They do not have a courtesy coach but use private cars for the transfer to and from the airport. On your return a young lady with a placard with your name on will be at the arrivals exit and drive you back to your car.

I used them this week and they were very efficient but I suspect it is a bit of a scam to get customers from the original Parking Sur who do a seach for airport parking and come up with their site. That said, they were very good and did a super inside/outside valet for 15€.
Old Apr 3rd 2008, 2:44 pm

Originally Posted by Fred James
This "Parking Sur" is entirely seperate from the well known company of the same name who used to be located on the other side of the airport approach road.

They are both located in the same road on an industrial estate south of the N340. They now charge 5€ a day and your car is put in a lockup garage. They do not have a courtesy coach but use private cars for the transfer to and from the airport. On your return a young lady with a placard with your name on will be at the arrivals exit and drive you back to your car.

I used them this week and they were very efficient but I suspect it is a bit of a scam to get customers from the original Parking Sur who do a seach for airport parking and come up with their site. That said, they were very good and did a super inside/outside valet for 15€.

The company we used were on the righthand site of the airport approach road, they had a minibus with their name on the side to transfer between them and airport. I'm confused now Fred what one did I use

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.