Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car hire from Seville Airport recommendations

Car hire from Seville Airport recommendations

Old Jun 20th 2021, 8:11 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

EsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond reputeEsuriJohn has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car hire from Seville Airport recommendations

Originally Posted by kazcharl
Hi Everyone,
Those of you who are going to CE from from Faro, I noticed on the passenger locator form for Portugal it is asking for an address in Portugal. There does not seem a way to put our address in CE ?
Has anyone found a way around this ? I really dont want to be going to Seville unless I really need to. Thank you.
we simply googled the postcode for Faro airport and used that since that was our destination. We then picked our car up from the parking place and drove home. Simples 👍👍
Old Jun 20th 2021, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

MKABZ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I just put n/a for the address boxes. It requires a post code, so I just used zeros in the same format as shown.
Old Jun 20th 2021, 10:30 am
Just Joined

kazcharl is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks ! I knew it was going to be something like that, I just didn’t want to get to the airport and have that be the reason we cant travel ! Looking forward to getting back to paradise soon.
Old Jun 20th 2021, 10:41 am
Forum Regular

MKABZ is an unknown quantity at this point

We had no hassle going through passport control. The officer I went to didn't even ask me to remove my mask, I was through in seconds. The officer my husband went to asked him how long we were staying, Kenny explained we were going to Spain and the officer reminded him about the 90 day stay limit, to which they both expressed how bad it is for us and for them.
Chilly day in Costa Esuri today, cloudy and windy. Expecting the weather to improve from tomorrow.
Mary.
Old Jun 21st 2021, 7:34 am
Just Joined

Matty42 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Apologies, my bad, NHS Home Testing is not accepted but it's better news and cheaper getting a private Lat Flow Test than a PCR. I am actually hoping that Portugal and Spain be put on the Green List as they should but the British Government are hell bent o keeping people in the UK to holiday at home. I can envisage 10 hour traffic jams as everyone heads off around the country. I think we will take our chances and head off to our place in IC come August.

Salud!

Matt.