Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Hire Company Alicante

Car Hire Company Alicante

Old Jan 7th 2014, 2:10 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Car Hire Company Alicante

Whats the car hire company called that is in the car park at Alicante Airport, not the major ones like Hertz, but there is one at the back of one of the floors near the Hertz point. I thought it was doyouspain, but it's clearly not as they are just a broker. Ive used this company before, but I cant remember the name

Thanks
Old Jan 7th 2014, 2:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

Location: Finally now living in Lo Marabu, Rojales, and it feels like home
andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire Company Alicante

Not Enjoy ?
Old Jan 7th 2014, 2:34 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

doesnt ring a bell
Not heard of them. Have you used them?
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

andyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond reputeandyrich666 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
doesnt ring a bell
Not heard of them. Have you used them?
Hang on Enjoy was the agent, let me find the direct company as you can deal direct, one minute
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

Enjoy was a agent for Dickmanns I book them for my friends, but I have not used them myself.

All the ones in the airport are in the pic below if that helps -

http://www.alicante-airport.net/img/...e-alicante.jpg
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:21 pm
Banned

crookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond repute

Holiday Autos and doyouspain are big in Alicante.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:44 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by crookesey
Holiday Autos and doyouspain are big in Alicante.
Yeah, thanks Crookesey .... but they are brokers, not car hire companies .... I like to know who I am hiring the car from, and doyouspain who I have used before, have some horrendous reviews now on the net for overcharges when you go collect the car from the hire company
Old Jan 7th 2014, 3:45 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by andyrich666
Enjoy was a agent for Dickmanns I book them for my friends, but I have not used them myself.

All the ones in the airport are in the pic below if that helps -

http://www.alicante-airport.net/img/...e-alicante.jpg
Old Jan 7th 2014, 4:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Edi's is an excellent car hire firm. They are at the airport and based in El Campello. An English family run business, you'll hear nothing but good reports about them, especially from the locals. You won't do better!
Old Jan 7th 2014, 4:46 pm
Senior Moment

Originally Posted by Saxy
Edi's is an excellent car hire firm. They are at the airport and based in El Campello. An English family run business, you'll hear nothing but good reports about them, especially from the locals. You won't do better!
Thank you Saxy
Old Jan 7th 2014, 5:10 pm
Banned

crookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond reputecrookesey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
Yeah, thanks Crookesey .... but they are brokers, not car hire companies .... I like to know who I am hiring the car from, and doyouspain who I have used before, have some horrendous reviews now on the net for overcharges when you go collect the car from the hire company
I always go for a full/full or part full/part full deal, I just take the basic insurance package but have an annual excess reimbursement policy with insurance4carhire.com JUBILEE. This is a UK contract costing £40.00 that I have claimed on following one of the car hire guys detaching the rear wiper unit when we were not looking.

I also will not use hire firms where you queue for ever in the airport, I like the ones with the chalk boards waiting for you as you exit arrivals. You can then walk around the car and insist on all external damage being noted on the hire papers.

Good luck.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 5:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

Saxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to beholdSaxy is a splendid one to behold

Just remembered, I think EDI's are on their winter rates at the moment. Check them out online & give them a ring. I can promise you complete satisfaction.
Nothing is too much trouble for them!
Old Jan 7th 2014, 6:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute

If I am not too late is it Firefly (previously Advantage), a subsidiary of Hertz?
Old Jan 7th 2014, 6:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

tebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond reputetebo53 has a reputation beyond repute

I used Firefly last September. Their business is in the place you describe.
Old Jan 7th 2014, 6:19 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by johnnyone
If I am not too late is it Firefly (previously Advantage), a subsidiary of Hertz?
I've just had a look at their rates, I only want to rent one, not buy one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.