Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Car Hire (again)

Car Hire (again)

Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire (again)

Automotive Cars not on site at airport minibus believe they are near Ikea at Malaga so not far. Well written up on another site however if you book direct seem quite expensive but price for me was identical. Point is if you book with doyouspain and what they offer on the voucher doesn't suit for whatever reason just use the link on the e mail to change supplier to obtain what you want you can either request specific Hire Co or put in a reason you would like to change.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

johnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond reputejohnnyone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Car Hire (again)

Originally Posted by bobd22
Automotive Cars not on site at airport minibus believe they are near Ikea at Malaga so not far. Well written up on another site however if you book direct seem quite expensive but price for me was identical. Point is if you book with doyouspain and what they offer on the voucher doesn't suit for whatever reason just use the link on the e mail to change supplier to obtain what you want you can either request specific Hire Co or put in a reason you would like to change.
See reply 4 above.

I have visited the website and the quote it gave me is 60 euros less than my current quote (230/170) from Valencia but I have not been emailed the voucher yet.
I shall give them a go if I recognise the operator when I receive the voucher although I do not believe it will be a full to full deal.