Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

cancelling alo internet account

cancelling alo internet account

Old Feb 6th 2009, 12:56 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of
Default cancelling alo internet account

hi all,i have an internet and telephone account with ALO who are now clearwire,i have been trying to cancel this accout since september as their service was absolutly rubbish,very slow internet,poor phone service etc but i stuck with them for 3 years ish as the installation fees were high to change(cant get landline even tho i live in fuengirola)

anyway on sept 8th last year i changed to mercury and i am happy with them,but no matter what i do i cannot cancel this account,the bills they send the number does not work,i have e mailed/written to them,no responce,i dont think i can burofax as i have no fax number and cant find one anywhere, i cancelled my direct debit,they still just send the standing charge bills,the phoneline is still active but i dont use it and i presume the internet is still active,how the hell do i cancel these leeches
any help would be nice as like most i am a bit skint at the moment
cheers
Old Feb 6th 2009, 6:26 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: cancelling alo internet account

1422 on their phone appears to be customer services.

http://www.clearwire.es/

http://www.dslreports.com/shownews/P...Internet-88303
Old Feb 7th 2009, 12:16 am
Forum Regular

sensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud ofsensationalfrog has much to be proud of
Default Re: cancelling alo internet account

thanks for that posh,bit late now to ring,he number on the bill is 800 900 707 but any way will try tomorrow,once again thanks