Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can you Help me Please?

Can you Help me Please?

Old Mar 22nd 2014, 6:45 pm
Just Joined

peterflora is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Looking for help (moved)

Hello my name is Peter Stenings and I am a new member as of today and would like to ask you the following:

Do you or know of someone who lives in or near:

Urlisa II, en la Av. Principal de la Sierra, sentido Altea Hills

If you do, can you PLEASE help me?

I have been advised that my friend of 27 years by the name of Alan Glover moved here and I believe his partner is a lady called Carol.
Alan is approx 6'0" tall, of slim build, hair is a little thin on top, he is of slim build and loves to play golf. I am asking if you know of him and if you do can you PLEASE let him know I have been trying to trace of him since 2002 and that I have some news to tell him and ask Alan if he can he contact me.

He will not have my phone number or my new address as I have moved twice since we last spoke and as one of the rules on this site is I believe I am not allowed to put out my new address or my new phone number so if my friend Alan does live there I will have to post a letter giving my details to the above address, can you also advise me if his house has a number or is the above address is complete.

I thank you in advance and you will make this man very happy.

Best Regards to all - Peter
Old Mar 24th 2014, 3:34 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: I am looking for help please

Originally Posted by peterflora
Hello my name is Peter Stenings and I am a new member as of today and would like to ask you the following:

...... I thank you in advance and you will make this man very happy.

Might I suggest you post this in the Spain subforum. You have posted it in the "Locker Room", reserved for discussion of sport.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 3:55 pm
ModerĪ±tor Emeritus

iaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond reputeiaink has a reputation beyond repute

Also, if you make a couple more posts that will enable the private messaging feature, and if you get lucky and someone does know this guy they will be able to message you directly with contact details etc.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:20 pm

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
Might I suggest you post this in the Spain subforum. You have posted it in the "Locker Room", reserved for discussion of sport.
Thanks - I've moved to the Spanish forums. Good luck.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 4:58 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Looking for help (moved)

I have been advised that my friend of 27 years by the name of Alan Glover moved here and I believe his partner is a lady called Carol.
Alan is approx 6'0" tall, of slim build, hair is a little thin on top, he is of slim build and loves to play golf. I am asking if you know of him and if you do can you PLEASE let him know I have been trying to trace of him since 2002 and that I have some news to tell him and ask Alan if he can he contact me.

He will not have my phone number or my new address as I have moved twice since we last spoke and as one of the rules on this site is I believe I am not allowed to put out my new address or my new phone number so if my friend Alan does live there I will have to post a letter giving my details to the above address, can you also advise me if his house has a number or is the above address is complete.

I thank you in advance and you will make this man very happy.

As Concierge for the Spanish section of BE I would like to say hello and welcome.

BE is a very large expat website, so if you have problems finding your way around we have concierges who will try to direct you. The moderators for the Spanish forums are Mitzyboy and Fred James, moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderador who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge of the issues of living in Spain. At the top of the page you will find a quirkily named thread called Free Beer which is full of important and useful information. Hope you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:12 pm
interat1

interat1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Hope you can help, just joined today but can find the new post section, hope you can help.
Old Mar 24th 2014, 11:49 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by interat1
Hi Hope you can help, just joined today but can find the new post section, hope you can help.
If you look to the top left of the spain forum it says "new thread" and thats the button you need to press
Old Mar 25th 2014, 12:16 am
interat1

Thanks mate
Old Mar 25th 2014, 1:11 am
interat1

thanks but its not there on my computer.
Old Mar 25th 2014, 5:51 am

ededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond reputeededed has a reputation beyond repute

It's titled "new thread". Top left, in the forum sub-page you want to post in, above the "threads in forum" - click on it and you are a for away....
Old Mar 25th 2014, 9:01 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

It does not appear if you are already reading a thread. So make sure that you are on the main Spain page when you look at the top left and I am sure that you will spot it.

Rosemary
Old Mar 25th 2014, 11:36 am
Just Joined

Hello Members,
May I put on record: I have found that this to be one of the best sites I have come across for a very long time, I would not hesitate to recommend this site to anyone moving to Spain. I have found that the members could not have been more friendly if they tried, they are also so full of good information and are only to please help you if you have a query (as I have but hopefully I may have some good news by the end of next week looking for my lost friend) also they are only to pleased to point you in the right direction. To all members I would like to send you big Thank You.
Old Jul 8th 2018, 5:55 pm
Just Joined

Default To CountryBoy

Hi CountryBoy
Can you please contact me via my e mail address <snip>
Thank you Peter.

Last edited by christmasoompa; Jul 9th 2018 at 9:06 am.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 9:08 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: To CountryBoy

Hi CountryBoy
Can you please contact me via my e mail address <snip>
Thank you Peter.
The member you've asked to contact you hasn't been on the forums in over a decade! Last visited January 2008. So is highly unlikely to see your post I'm afraid.

Please note that your email address has been removed, BE is a public forum, so to save you from spambots and weirdos we don't allow them to be posted.

HTH.
Old Jul 9th 2018, 7:31 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: To CountryBoy

Thank you for letting me know and sorry for putting my e mail address.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.