Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can you all please be quiet for a bit?

Can you all please be quiet for a bit?

Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:54 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute
Default Can you all please be quiet for a bit?

I am trying to write up a 10,000 word essay on Nomenclature and the binomial system, the Activity Ticker is clicking, and Living in the Sun is on, my dog wants a walk and the OH keeps asking me about Spain, can you all just be quiet please?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:55 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can you all please be quiet for a bit?

Someone's craving attention
Old Jul 16th 2007, 1:56 pm
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Someone's craving attention
Someone wants you to shut the hell up........and its not your OH this time!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:00 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Shhhh!

Escape to the country is on.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:00 pm
Straw Man.

Shhhh!

Escape to the country is on.
TV is off now.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:02 pm
ex-squaddie

Good. It'll distract you from what you're doing.

What are you doing exactly?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:03 pm
Straw Man.

Good. It'll distract you from what you're doing.

What are you doing exactly?
a 10,000 word essay on Nomenclature and the binomial system

Did you not read the op?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:05 pm
ex-squaddie

Yes I did.

I was just being a distraction.

You're so bloody easy
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:06 pm
Straw Man.

Yes I did.

I was just being a distraction.

You're so bloody easy
You cant distract me if I have already given up...................Muppet!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:07 pm
ex-squaddie

Your grammar is slipping. Stop baulking.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 2:40 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by rugbymatt
a 10,000 word essay on Nomenclature and the binomial system

Did you not read the op?
What the hell is that?
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:00 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to write up a 10,000 word essay on Nomenclature and the binomial system, the Activity Ticker is clicking, and Living in the Sun is on, my dog wants a walk and the OH keeps asking me about Spain, can you all just be quiet please?
you know that little white X in a red box, top right...................

you could always try clicking on it to see what it does
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:04 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lynnxa

He`s too nosey and also addicted to this site
Old Jul 16th 2007, 6:18 pm
Straw Man.

Originally Posted by lynnxa

you could always try not replying to me you know!
Old Jul 16th 2007, 7:46 pm
Eve
BE Enthusiast

Eve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud ofEve has much to be proud of

you could always try not replying to me you know!

You would only get the hump and say no one wants to talk to you.
xxxxxxxx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.