Can I,

Old May 4th 2011, 2:50 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I,

Originally Posted by avocados
It's normal in Spain for Mummy and Daddy to own the car and for son or daughter to be insured on the vehicle, much cheaper.

Policy will be in the name of the person that takes out the policy. Ownership isn't an issue.

My OH carries a copy of the owner's DNI with him, in the car.

Police won't care so long as the ins policy payment details are for the car (correct registration on payment slip).

Edit: being a relative shouldn't matter, as the surnames for parent and child will be different anyway and therefore not recognisible as relatives.

Only if your Spanish, of course! Us Brits keep our parents surnames (generally).
Old May 4th 2011, 3:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the reasons why the OP wants to do this are anybodies business but theirs.

I telephone Linea directa and do it all on the phone in english. The owner of the car, the insured and the person paying the insurance are all different.
Old May 4th 2011, 4:49 pm
HBG
Lost in BE Cyberspace

HBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond reputeHBG has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by busters mum
Perfect, can you post a link so i could do it in English
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Old May 4th 2011, 8:09 pm
Started off with nothing

missile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond reputemissile has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HBG
I'm sorry, I don't know what you mean.
Here is the link> https://www.lineadirecta.com/LDAWeb/home/Home.faces