Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend parking at Alicante El Altet airport?

Can anyone recommend parking at Alicante El Altet airport?

Old May 8th 2011, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

Soapdish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend parking at Alicante El Altet airport?

Hi everyone,
Does anybody know of a good, cheap, reliable and safe airport parking at Alicante El Altet airport? I´ve looked at a few, Umbrella, Aqua, Royal and Victoria, but I don´t know which is a good one.
Thanks.
Old May 9th 2011, 3:24 pm
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend parking at Alicante El Altet airport?

Originally Posted by Soapdish
Hi everyone,
Does anybody know of a good, cheap, reliable and safe airport parking at Alicante El Altet airport? I´ve looked at a few, Umbrella, Aqua, Royal and Victoria, but I don´t know which is a good one.
Thanks.

Alicante airport I use Claus Parking, but if you search the forums there are a few suggestions
Old May 9th 2011, 10:39 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks
Old May 10th 2011, 12:03 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Hi and welcome to the Spanish section of BE. Sorry that I cannot heelp you with this query but hopefully more member will be along soon to give you the information that you require.

Hope you enjoy being part of the BE community.

Rosemary
Old May 10th 2011, 12:15 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Rosemary. I have lived in Spain since 1968 but it´s only now that my son has shown be how to use a computer that I discovered there was a forum for expats! It´s great for getting peoples opinions. I also just got my first car hence I don´t know where to park! (Hopefully someone will help me out because I fly out on Thursday!) I found that the prices at the airport are very expensive and a couple of weeks ago I was at the airport and driving up the ramps from one level to another was terrifying as the corners are so tight!
Old May 10th 2011, 11:16 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Rosemary. I have lived in Spain since 1968 but it´s only now that my son has shown be how to use a computer that I discovered there was a forum for expats! It´s great for getting peoples opinions. I also just got my first car hence I don´t know where to park! (Hopefully someone will help me out because I fly out on Thursday!) I found that the prices at the airport are very expensive and a couple of weeks ago I was at the airport and driving up the ramps from one level to another was terrifying as the corners are so tight!

Claus, €48 for 11 days
As I said, off the airport (5 minutes), they take you to the airport and collect you from there when you come back. You can book on line, and even get the car washed before you come back if you want
Link here http://www.alicanteairportcarparking.com/index.php
Old May 10th 2011, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

Sir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond reputeSir John has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone,
Thanks.
AUPA are brillant have used then for 4 years,about 3 euros a day,will take you to the airport and pick you up free,english speaking and drivers,car park good security cameras.

paris
Old May 13th 2011, 8:45 pm
Just Joined

thesimmokid is an unknown quantity at this point

I'll second AUPA. Excellent service with pleasant, English speaking staff (Spanish and expat). Have used them six times over the past year with no problems whatsoever.

Edited to add tel no for bookings: 965687716

Last edited by thesimmokid; May 13th 2011 at 8:48 pm.
Old May 13th 2011, 9:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Michael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond reputeMichael74 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by thesimmokid
I'll second AUPA. Excellent service with pleasant, English speaking staff (Spanish and expat). Have used them six times over the past year with no problems whatsoever.

Edited to add tel no for bookings: 965687716
I would recommend Claus if only for the fact that last December our flight to Liverpool was cancelled due to the snow. We decided to return home for the night as we had been rebooked for the following evening. I rang Claus to see if they would pick us up having only dropped us off a few hours previously, which they did for no extra charge and then the following day delivered us to the airport again. The charge for three weeks was €62 although this was over the Christmas period.

I've used them quite a lot and have no complaints except the storage facilities can be quite dusty in the summer months !!
Old May 19th 2011, 3:53 pm
Just Joined

valencia40 is an unknown quantity at this point

I've been using Royal Parking for last few times and found them very good. pick up and drop off. 28€ for 7 days. www.royalparking.es Tel: 965683360
Old Jun 19th 2011, 10:59 am
Just Joined

Lilinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by valencia40
I've been using Royal Parking for last few times and found them very good. pick up and drop off. 28€ for 7 days. www.royalparking.es Tel: 965683360
I think you mean €38, thats acording their website. After reading the suggestions here we did a reccy when we dropped a friend off last month.

We stopped at the first one on the Torrelano road (same road as Royal) called Alicante-parking. They seemed very pleasant and a decent price so booked with them. I must say they were extremely efficient getting us to the aiport, and collecting us extremely quickly (nice after a long day travelling), they also gave us a discount as we are clients of a company they work with, and they gave us a loyalty card. I'll definatley be using them again next month when we go back to the uk.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 1:59 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks for all your help. Finally I finally chose EasyPark! Brilliant! They were waiting for me at level 4 in the carpark, I signed the form, paid up, it´s 35 euros for 7 days, and they took the car and off I went!
On my return, they were waiting at arrivals with a sign with my name on it, we went into the car park and my car was waiting for me, nicely washed! No waiting for buses or having to go to carparks away from the airport, everything is taken care of for you, you just give them the keys and they do the rest! Really really pleased with the service! I would recommend them any time!
Old Jun 19th 2011, 3:01 pm
Just Joined

Lilinspain is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for all your help. Finally I finally chose EasyPark! Brilliant! They were waiting for me at level 4 in the carpark, I signed the form, paid up, it´s 35 euros for 7 days, and they took the car and off I went!
On my return, they were waiting at arrivals with a sign with my name on it, we went into the car park and my car was waiting for me, nicely washed! No waiting for buses or having to go to carparks away from the airport, everything is taken care of for you, you just give them the keys and they do the rest! Really really pleased with the service! I would recommend them any time!
Yeah we looked into the valet type parking also, there are a few of them, we just didnt want someone driving our car on the open road, its only very new. The one we used was only 200m from the airport so it wasnt much of a hassle to be honest.
Old Jun 19th 2011, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

Well, I was a bit nervous about driving my car too, but the 2 guys that run Easypark are mature responsible men, think they are Dutch, I believe they also do the pick ups and drop offs. My car was brand new, so I told him to be extra careful, which he was! Also, I had spoken to them on the phone a couple of times before going to the airport and they were very polite and professional...so, I thought, I could take the car to a carpark and it still might get damaged. i guess its just a risk you have to take.
Old Aug 4th 2011, 10:19 am
Just Joined

jenniblaus is an unknown quantity at this point

hey everyone! sorry if this post is a bit late, but I thought I might as well add my two cents here. I can recommend umbrella parking, have used them three or four times already and the service is always excellent. plus every time I have picked my car up they have given me a beautiful rose as a gift