Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Malaga to do UK/Spain car registration paprework

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Malaga to do UK/Spain car registration paprework

Old Jul 5th 2011, 12:43 pm
Forum Regular

Soapdish is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend a gestor in Malaga to do UK/Spain car registration paprework

Hi Everybody,

My son has recently had a job move from London to Malaga. He is looking for a gestor to do the paperwork to change his UK car registration Spanish one. Anybody know of a good gestor in Malaga who is good, efficient and not expensive? Or if there is anyone who is not a gestor that can also do it?

Thanks
Old Jul 5th 2011, 9:40 pm
Dxf
BE Forum Addict

Dxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond reputeDxf has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a gestor in Malaga to do UK/Spain car registration paprework

Hi

Try the British Embassy - the usually know locals

Davexf
Old Jul 6th 2011, 10:22 am
Forum Regular

bob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a gestor in Malaga to do UK/Spain car registration paprework

To get you started. Although not quite Malaga the gestor we used in Torrox to transfer our car to Spanish plates was absolutely excellent. No pain experienced by me during the entire process and at a very reasonable rate. In fact for all the work and running around that they did their charge was a only couple of hundred euros.

Highly recommend them and can pm you details. Unless of course you manage to find one closer to Malaga.
Old Jul 6th 2011, 1:08 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by bob_day
To get you started. Although not quite Malaga the gestor we used in Torrox to transfer our car to Spanish plates was absolutely excellent. No pain experienced by me during the entire process and at a very reasonable rate. In fact for all the work and running around that they did their charge was a only couple of hundred euros.

Highly recommend them and can pm you details. Unless of course you manage to find one closer to Malaga.
I will let my son know, thanks for the help..will get back to you!!!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Bob, can you send me the details for the gestor in Torrox?
Old Jul 6th 2011, 1:19 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

couldn't you just post the info - then you wouldn't have keep sending PMs
Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:05 pm
Forum Regular

bob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond reputebob_day has a reputation beyond repute

Posted as requested.

As I said the service is excellent and very reasonably priced. Since she completed the transfer of my UK car to Spanish plates so eficiently we use her for everything that involves tangling with Spanish beaurocracy. Tax returns, transferring registration of Smart car that we bought here in Spain to my wife. Teresa is always on the end of the phone or email when needed for even small jobs.

For the life of me I can't understand why people themselves go and spend hours queuing at the various administrative offices only to be confronted by someone who speaks little or no english telling them that they have filled a form in wrong and should come back tomorrow. I feel that Teresa or someone like her is one of the essential ingredients to having a really hassle free existance in Spain for what is really very little outlay.

Her name is Teresa Segura

Gestoría Segura
c/ Almedina nº 9 - 4º A
29770 TORROX (Málaga)
Tel: 952 535444
Fax: 952 535442
email: gestoria-dot-segura-at-telefonica-dot-net

Teresa is fluent in english and of course spanish, well being spanish she would be :-)

If you contact her let her know that as a satisfied client I recommended her to you.

Last edited by bob_day; Jul 6th 2011 at 4:08 pm. Reason: changed her email address. don't want her spammed now do we
Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this pointlyric030250 is an unknown quantity at this point

Have to concur with Bob, her charge to me was 100€ plus costs, which was I had already had the tech inspection and initial ITV.
She just e-mailed an invoice and when I went to pay there were the plates.

Grand Lady, and while her spoken English is excellent her written English is PERFECT.

Last edited by lyric030250; Jul 6th 2011 at 4:13 pm. Reason: add comment about language skils
Old Jul 6th 2011, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

Posted as requested.

As I said the service is excellent and very reasonably priced. Since she completed the transfer of my UK car to Spanish plates so eficiently we use her for everything that involves tangling with Spanish beaurocracy. Tax returns, transferring registration of Smart car that we bought here in Spain to my wife. Teresa is always on the end of the phone or email when needed for even small jobs.

For the life of me I can't understand why people themselves go and spend hours queuing at the various administrative offices only to be confronted by someone who speaks little or no english telling them that they have filled a form in wrong and should come back tomorrow. I feel that Teresa or someone like her is one of the essential ingredients to having a really hassle free existance in Spain for what is really very little outlay.

Her name is Teresa Segura

Gestoría Segura
c/ Almedina nº 9 - 4º A
29770 TORROX (Málaga)
Tel: 952 535444
Fax: 952 535442
email: gestoria-dot-segura-at-telefonica-dot-net

Teresa is fluent in english and of course spanish, well being spanish she would be :-)

If you contact her let her know that as a satisfied client I recommended her to you.
Thamks for your help! Will pass this on to my son, he works all day for a US IT company so has little time to run around!! By the way, does he say Bob recommended you and sends best wishes?? LOL!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 9:14 am
Forum Regular

Bob from Sayalonga will probably do it as I'd bet she has more than one Bob on her books.

Bob's seem to be plentiful around here. Of my nearest neighbours, of which there aren't many 3 of us are Bobs... Confusing at drinking time when one of the wives say "Bob blah blah blah" and we all look up. So to distinguish we have Young Bob, Old Bob and New Bob. Luckily for me I'm Young Bob. Old Bob is a little less happy as he is only 2 years older than me :-)