Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona?

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona?

Old May 16th 2016, 4:42 pm
Just Joined

lloydbg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona?

Hi

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona to help with a NIE application? I'm going to need to provide proof of funds hence my interest in getting some professional advice.

thanks
Lloyd
Old May 16th 2016, 5:26 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona?

Hi and a warm welcome to the Spanish forum on BE. Myself and Fred James are the moderators for the Spanish forums whilst BEVS moderates Europe. Moderators are there to ensure that the site runs smoothly within the rules of BE. This is so that members gain the information that they are looking for and find their experiences on the forums to be friendly and worthwhile.

Problems and complaints should always be addressed to a moderator who will look into the matter and deal with it efficiently and fairly. Our members who post in the Spain Forums are usually friendly and helpful with a wealth of knowledge about the issues of living in Spain. I hope that you enjoy your time participating in the forums.

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Rosemary
Old May 17th 2016, 5:27 pm
BE Enthusiast

Eric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond reputeEric S has a reputation beyond repute

I can't recommend a gestor, but getting a NIE is pretty straightforward. I just did a quick Google search with "getting NIE in Barcelona" and it yielded several helpful links.

- Eric S.
Old May 19th 2016, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

tim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant futuretim1963 has a brilliant future

This is who I use and would recommend (English speaking):
Pepe Martín Mariño
Gerente
MARTIN MARIÑO GESTORIA ADMINISTRATIVA
TRAFALGAR 36 LOCAL IZQDO
08010 Barcelona
Tel 932681836
Fax 932684667
Tu Gestoría en Barcelona » Desde Gestoría Martín podemos ayudarle en diferentes campos de la gestión administrativa especialmente en el área fiscal, laboral y de vehículos.
[email protected]
Old May 19th 2016, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

MikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond reputeMikeJ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by lloydbg
Hi

Can anyone recommend a gestor in Barcelona to help with a NIE application? I'm going to need to provide proof of funds hence my interest in getting some professional advice.

thanks
Lloyd
You don't need proof of funds for just an NIE (you may well do for the residencia et al). You need 2 copies of the completed form (which you can find on line); a photocopy of your Passport's photopage; and justification for needing an NIE eg purchase agreement for property, rental lease etc (photocopy and original). Then you rock up at the local registration office - usually in the police station, wait in a queue for several hours and then you get an NIE. Simples, you don't need the gestor nor need to pay his fees.

Last edited by MikeJ; May 19th 2016 at 10:16 am.