Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Campo Dog's rabies scare

Campo Dog's rabies scare

Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:28 pm
Just Joined

Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant future
Exclamation Campo Dog's rabies scare

I was wondering if anyone could help? We moved to Spain last October to the Alhaurin region. I was shopping with my wife last week and saw this box at the roadside near the bins on further inspection there was a puppy inside, it appears to be a french bulldog however we are not sure. My wife insisted we bring it home...and she loves it however i wonder whether it has a problem, his eyes water and he can become very aggressive, whilst my wife is away for the week i have locked him in the pool room, and was wondering whether to feed him???
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

pwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond reputepwwm has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Campo Dog's rabies scare

Feed the poor little bugger, our vet insists rabies has not been in Spain for many years, gets quite agitated by the British authorities.Poor little beggar has had a rough start in life TLC may well work wonders
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:36 pm
Just Joined

Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant futureBarb Dwyer and Pepe Roni has a brilliant future

i dont mean to sound like a barbarian, but the little bugger goes for my fingers and toes and face! as i said in the other thread, i understand he may be hungry, but how can i help him if he wont let me?! i attached a sausage on a stick and poked it through the window and he ripped it to shreds as well as the stick. Any help?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:52 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Barb Dwyer and Pepe Roni
i dont mean to sound like a barbarian, but the little bugger goes for my fingers and toes and face! as i said in the other thread, i understand he may be hungry, but how can i help him if he wont let me?! i attached a sausage on a stick and poked it through the window and he ripped it to shreds as well as the stick. Any help?
Hello and welcome to BE - im sorry to hear about the little fellow - will the vet come out to see him - if hes been mistreated before you found him he will be a bit agressive - we found a pup some years ago now n she is still very timid around people especially men - just slip food n water in the door n watch ya fingers
Good luck with him n ive got my fingers crossed hes just a very hungry little boy
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:55 pm
Just Joined

Thanks Sam, i hope its nothing too, but if you could see him i think you would belive the worst. His little eyes are running all the time, and he seems to be getting more aggressive not more at ease, i can only try to keep feeding him but im afriad if he bites me i could contract something!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 6:59 pm
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Sam, i hope its nothing too, but if you could see him i think you would belive the worst. His little eyes are running all the time, and he seems to be getting more aggressive not more at ease, i can only try to keep feeding him but im afriad if he bites me i could contract something!
Just take care chick - ive never experienced rabies tbh so i cant help out there im afraid - but get in touch with the vets n see if they will come n see him - such a shame if it is - im sure your wife will understand
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Dear god, it's a French Bulldog not a Rottweiler.

Put some thick gloves on and feed it.
Attached Thumbnails Campo Dog's rabies scare-french%2520bulldog2.jpg  
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

rachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond reputerachelk has a reputation beyond repute

read the username out loud then see if you still think this might be serious.....
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:04 pm
Just Joined

Thank you sam, i am touched, your kindness has been wonderful compared to some on this forum! ill be in touch with the vets.

And in regard to it only being a french bulldog....they still have teeth, YOU COME AND FEED IT!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

montgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond reputemontgomail has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by rachelk
read the username out loud then see if you still think this might be serious.....
You don't even need to do that. "Shall I feed it" in the first post, was clue enough.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thank you sam, i am touched, your kindness has been wonderful compared to some on this forum! ill be in touch with the vets.

And in regard to it only being a french bulldog....they still have teeth, YOU COME AND FEED IT!
May I suggest you approach the French forum as they will be far better qualified to deal with.
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:12 pm
Just Joined

I wasnt aware that real names were a must! forgive me for protecting my identity Rachelk!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:15 pm
BE Forum Addict

I wasnt aware that real names were a must! forgive me for protecting my identity Rachelk!
Have you fed that bloody dog yet?
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:17 pm
dmu
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond reputedmu has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
May I suggest you approach the French forum as they will be far better qualified to deal with.
NOOOOOOOON, keep away from us!
Old Feb 1st 2010, 7:22 pm
Banned

JLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond reputeJLFS has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by montgomail
Very good, that gave me a good laugh.

Karma sent

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.