Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Calling all families in and around Nerja!

Calling all families in and around Nerja!

Old Apr 5th 2008, 3:48 pm
Just Joined

the munros is on a distinguished road
Talking Calling all families in and around Nerja!

Hi everyone! My husband, our two little boys (5 years & 3 years) and I will be moving to the Nerja area sometime before the end of this year...I am looking for any one in the area with children to get in touch. I have always enjoyed a lovely group of friends here in Scotland. My main worry about moving is starting all over again. I am hoping there are others out there who understand and have been there! I am a sociable person and would obviously love to build some new and interesting friendships to make our big move a little bit easier...
So do get in touch if you enjoy a good few glasses of lovely red wine with friends in the sunshine...Always an enjoyable past time we find...
My husband will be working offshore on the oil rigs throughout the year, therefore i feel it is vital for my boys and myself to forge a good support network of friends!
Also can anyone advise me on babysitter services, creche's and childminders in the Nerja area? I think my husband and me may want to get a night or day to relax from time to time!

Thanks in advance to any responses, hope to hear from some like minded people... Alana (27 years)
Old Apr 5th 2008, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

john1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant futurejohn1979 has a brilliant future
Default Re: Calling all families in and around Nerja!

Hi i am the other side of Malaga and was worried myself etc about meeting people. I just went into my local bars every night etc and now have a whole new network of friends in the two months i have been here. I can happily say i am settled in such a short space of time and if you do as i did the same may follow.

Once your face is known people involve you and ask you along to meals, BB'QS etc. I walk the street with the dog and always someone is about who i know. Not a bragging post but just to give you a bit of confidence if one can do it all can do it.

Good luck and wish you all the best for your future.

John.