Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Wow, made it at last, well done, welcome to Spain! yes, you have a lot of catching up on here, at least you will have a laugh when you have a read
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Wow, made it at last, well done, welcome to Spain! yes, you have a lot of catching up on here, at least you will have a laugh when you have a read
Hi,
Just reading the search party for me lol xxxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:40 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

All behind you now, we are just so happy to have you and the naughty clan safe here with us all. Welcome to Spain and a new life...
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by crispygirl
All behind you now, we are just so happy to have you and the naughty clan safe here with us all. Welcome to Spain and a new life...
Hi,
Thanks for that, wont be on much over the next few weeks as i am using friends pc until i am connected xxxxx
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:46 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi,
Thanks for that, wont be on much over the next few weeks as i am using friends pc until i am connected xxxxx
Oh that brings back memories, we were here 8 months before we got set up (only have dial up, but it communication so no complaints) went to a friend every friday evening and caught up with e-mails and things. Been thinking about you a lot so try and drop us all a line whenever you can.
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl
Oh that brings back memories, we were here 8 months before we got set up (only have dial up, but it communication so no complaints) went to a friend every friday evening and caught up with e-mails and things. Been thinking about you a lot so try and drop us all a line whenever you can.
Hi,
I will keep you all posted on progress, still coming to shock with the cost of the frigging car and hubby still pale after being ripped of with work he could of done a lot cheaper and then after picking car up, it still broke down.
kept over heating spent a grand in the uk getting it sorted then all the cash in spain, just to find out it is the sensor and hubby is going to have to do it anyway.
Anyone want a uk car? lol
Apart from the stress of that i am glad to be here. (Mr Naughty is still coming to terms with being here, but he will be fine.)
Old Feb 4th 2007, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

Compost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really niceCompost Mentis is just really nice

Very well done Miss N! Thank goodness you are all safe and sound.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 7:58 am
this is me

gallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of lightgallerie9 is a glorious beacon of light

Well done glad you all got here safely and welcome to Spain and the good life. Keep your whits about you and always be careful.
Old Feb 5th 2007, 8:17 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi
Well i have finally made it.
We left on monday evening, and got here yesterday tea time
We broke down 5 times got a nice bill from the garage for 2000 euros.
Hotel bills and food bills another 1000 euros.
Had AA breakdown cover would never use again total waste of cash.
They put us in a hotel which was like faulty towers, air con was on all night frezzing my ass off.
We still had to pay for it they paid just for the recovery of vehicle and one night in faulty towers.
The hotel was miles from where they took the car another 75 euros for a taxi.
Kids were fed up hubby just wanted to burn car out and fly home.
Olivia our youngest got run down.
However walking round today and getting things sorted it was the best decision still for us.
Missed you all i have a lot to read and catch up on.
xxxx love to all xxxxx
Will make a good chapter for the book, wecome to Spain, Bienvenido a Espana, karma for your story of woes.