Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute
Default Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Hi Guy's
Well just to let you know i am off saturday (well if the car is bloody fixed)
Just like to thank everyone for the fab advice xxx
The laugh's? and the emotional side?
As soon as i get to the net, i will call you and let you know how i get on, and the journeyxxxx

Would just like to say with everyone's help i feel stronger and to be honest, even though we have not met you are all like friendsxxxx

Love Miss Naughty xxxxxx

Last edited by Miss Naughty; Jan 25th 2007 at 8:53 pm.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:57 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bye bye for now xxxxxx

Good luck on the trip, and if you buy in Alhaurin double check the paperwork etc.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Miss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond reputeMiss Naughty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Good luck on the trip, and if you buy in Alhaurin double check the paperwork etc.
Hi,
thank's
No we are not buying there. Thing is our lawyer is very good before we have put any money down he say's nope?
And it does not cost us a penny, we do not even give the estate agents a penny until he has paperwork.
That is why everything is going pete tong, everything seems to have problems with it xxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:03 pm

username 34 is an unknown quantity at this point

have a good trip MissN - its all exciting and mad now isnt it!!

let us know how you get on.
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:04 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by islandmom
have a good trip MissN - its all exciting and mad now isnt it!!

let us know how you get on.
I will doxxxxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:18 pm
Just Joined

TEFL LADY has a brilliant futureTEFL LADY has a brilliant futureTEFL LADY has a brilliant futureTEFL LADY has a brilliant futureTEFL LADY has a brilliant futureTEFL LADY has a brilliant future

Good luck with the move -go with the flow and enjoy!!
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by TEFL LADY
Good luck with the move -go with the flow and enjoy!!
Thank you xxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:45 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Well Miss Naughty what can I say except God Bless you and your Family and I pray you have a save and stress free journey. Look forward to hearing from you once you are up and running here in Spain.

Love Cristina
XXXX
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by crispygirl

Well Miss Naughty what can I say except God Bless you and your Family and I pray you have a save and stress free journey. Look forward to hearing from you once you are up and running here in Spain.

Love Cristina
XXXX
Thank you honeyxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 9:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

mrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond reputemrsjdr has a reputation beyond repute

Good luck, safe journey, chat again when you are in Spain
Old Jan 25th 2007, 10:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
Thank's xxx
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:22 pm
BE Enthusiast

jonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nicejonsol is just really nice

Originally Posted by mrsjdr
And the same from me as well Miss Naughty, take care.
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:06 am
Account Closed

Sue-Tom is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Hi Guy's
Well just to let you know i am off saturday (well if the car is bloody fixed)
Just like to thank everyone for the fab advice xxx
The laugh's? and the emotional side?
As soon as i get to the net, i will call you and let you know how i get on, and the journeyxxxx

Would just like to say with everyone's help i feel stronger and to be honest, even though we have not met you are all like friendsxxxx

Love Miss Naughty xxxxxx
Hi,

just to say hope everything goes ok for you and your family.
we are moving over march 20th so are now on countdown

best of luck

Sue
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:46 am
BE Forum Addict

Thank you all xxxxx
Old Jan 26th 2007, 9:49 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Naughty
Thank you all xxxxx
Good luck honey, hope all goes well and you can get on line as quick as poss to let us all know how it went.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.