Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

buying off plan........oh dear

buying off plan........oh dear

Old Aug 12th 2008, 1:35 am

poshnbucks has disabled reputation
Default Re: buying off plan........oh dear

Originally Posted by twyntub
Wow! That's one of them 'just requires minor work and it'll be ready to move in don't worry we know a great builder who will do whatever you want for £5,000 and yes of course it's a fully legal home not really a toolshed' type houses.

Where can I sign up for the £50 inspection trip? Can you also recommend me a really good independent solicitor? Will Bin Ladens do for the outstanding balance?

And its just had two new red balls fitted........... Ready for when your well is sunk
Old Nov 28th 2008, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by onlineamiga
There was a program on ITV1 last week about buying offplan and it focussed around a certain agent on the Costa Del Sol that will remain nameless on here.

Bump.
am old one I know but I was wondering what happened to andrew.

Any clues please jdr?

I shudder to think that a "certain agent" as above has had something to do with his lack of presence here
Old Nov 28th 2008, 3:50 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TheArmChairDetective
Bump.
am old one I know but I was wondering what happened to andrew.

Any clues please jdr?

I shudder to think that a "certain agent" as above has had something to do with his lack of presence here
I know he has been very busy, but I will get an email sent to him to check he is ok.