Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

buying kitchens in ayamonte

buying kitchens in ayamonte

Old Sep 17th 2006, 4:51 pm
Account Closed

Sue-Tom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default buying kitchens in ayamonte

My husband and I are going over to Ayamonte, costa de la luz, next week to look for a kitchen for our new townhouse. Can anyone recommended somewhere please.

Sue
Old Sep 18th 2006, 10:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Loco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really niceLoco is just really nice
Default Re: buying kitchens in ayamonte

Arance in Lepe have some nice stuff
http://www.arance.com/ambientes_cocina.html
Best
Loco

Originally Posted by Sue-Tom
My husband and I are going over to Ayamonte, costa de la luz, next week to look for a kitchen for our new townhouse. Can anyone recommended somewhere please.

Sue
Old Sep 18th 2006, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Loco
Arance in Lepe have some nice stuff
http://www.arance.com/ambientes_cocina.html
Best
Loco
Thanks for that Loco have noted address, will have a look next week whilst we are over.

Sue
Old Sep 18th 2006, 4:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

olivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really niceolivia is just really nice

Sue
Moubles Mateos in town did ours and we are very pleased with it. They have a design service and English speaking staff.
Old Sep 18th 2006, 6:29 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by olivia
Moubles Mateos in town did ours and we are very pleased with it. They have a design service and English speaking staff.
Thanks Olivia,

How long did it take for yours to be fitted after you ordered it. If you don't mind me asking approx costs?
it is helpful to have English speaking staff although we are hoping to learn more Spanish when we move over, unfortunately our lessons here were cancelled due to coach moving back to Spain.

Sue
Old Sep 18th 2006, 7:00 pm
Rob in Madrid

tim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nicetim hortons man is just really nice

Thanks Olivia,

How long did it take for yours to be fitted after you ordered it. If you don't mind me asking approx costs?
it is helpful to have English speaking staff although we are hoping to learn more Spanish when we move over, unfortunately our lessons here were cancelled due to coach moving back to Spain.

Sue
How good is the workmanship? I'm shocked at how shoddy the workmanship is here. They don't seem to care, slap it in and move on. We're in a new build (rented) and I can't believe it, nothing is trimmed in. Was talking with the guy who put the ceiling lights in (i'm not a handyman so I hired an English speaking tradesman to do it for me) and he said that is normal, it its straight its unusual! Part of it is low wages, he said you get 50 euros for painting a three bedroom apartment, at that amount you have to move fast to make any money. But still, for a half million euros they could take the time to trim in the floor!

Shoddy workmanship seems to be the norm rather than the exception.
Old Oct 4th 2006, 2:59 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by olivia
Olivia

chose kitchen last week, staff were very helpful and friendly. will have to invite you round to see it when fitted.

saw that the mirador townhouses were progressing well.

the new road is ready up to our house hope its open when we move.

Sue