Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Business for sale, advice wanted!

Business for sale, advice wanted!

Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

eiss is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Business for sale, advice wanted!

Hello,

myself and my partner were after some advice, unfortunately my partners mother has taken a bad turn and we have decided to go back to the uk to help her out. The problem is that we have just opened a succesful inet cafe in Spain so we were thinking about selling it. Is there anywhere that you could recommend for advertising our business? it is located in Lalin (town center), Galicia which is a 40 minute drive from the local Santiago airport. The internet cafe has 16 customer computers and a reception pc fully set up including legal use of all the most popular games, each pc is set up with brand new keyboards mice and webcams, photos are available and it is well regarded by the locals.

if anyone can help with where to advertise or if anyone is interested in our business please contact us, the business has no debts whatsoever and has potential to be expanded.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:30 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Business for sale, advice wanted!

Originally Posted by eiss
Hello,

myself and my partner were after some advice, unfortunately my partners mother has taken a bad turn and we have decided to go back to the uk to help her out. The problem is that we have just opened a succesful inet cafe in Spain so we were thinking about selling it. Is there anywhere that you could recommend for advertising our business? it is located in Lalin (town center), Galicia which is a 40 minute drive from the local Santiago airport. The internet cafe has 16 customer computers and a reception pc fully set up including legal use of all the most popular games, each pc is set up with brand new keyboards mice and webcams, photos are available and it is well regarded by the locals.

if anyone can help with where to advertise or if anyone is interested in our business please contact us, the business has no debts whatsoever and has potential to be expanded.
No advertising on this forum, but put it in the Classifieds, 5th from the left in the big blue bar at top of page.
Old Jul 9th 2007, 7:32 pm
Just Joined

eiss is an unknown quantity at this point

i was after advice more than advertising and as people are in spain in this forum i thought they might have an idea
Old Jul 9th 2007, 8:31 pm
Maño-Americano

ironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond reputeironporer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eiss
i was after advice more than advertising and as people are in spain in this forum i thought they might have an idea
Another day or two at work like today was and I might just buy the damn thing from you...96 degrees f, 99.9% humidity... Galicia sounds good about now. PM me with a price range...it's suppose to be hot again tomorrow!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 7:21 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ironporer
Another day or two at work like today was and I might just buy the damn thing from you...96 degrees f, 99.9% humidity... Galicia sounds good about now. PM me with a price range...it's suppose to be hot again tomorrow!
Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!

Do it, go on, do it!
Old Jul 10th 2007, 9:58 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear the bad news. We will PM you later tomorrow we have contacts with several Estate Agents here in this part of Galicia.