Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Buses Seville Airport to Plaza de las Armas Bus Station

Buses Seville Airport to Plaza de las Armas Bus Station

Old Jun 8th 2010, 2:50 pm
Forum Regular

Mr Impish will become famous soon enoughMr Impish will become famous soon enough
Default Buses Seville Airport to Plaza de las Armas Bus Station

Hello All,
Anyone tell me the bus number of this service?
How often does it run at say 7pm?
And finally how is a friend with almost zero Spanish going to fare in Seville while doing the transfer?
Thanks in advance.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 5:34 pm

Casa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond reputeCasa Santo Estevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Buses Seville Airport to Plaza de las Armas Bus Station

It is getting more like T.A. here everyday
Here is the airport's website:
http://www.aena.es/csee/Satellite?La...gename=subHome
Here is the link to the bus service website.
http://www.tussam.es/
I personally doubt if the bus drivers speak a great deal of English., but you never know.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 6:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

bxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond reputebxpuser24710519 has a reputation beyond repute

This is the last inof I had not sure if still the same. Bus tickets currently cost 2.50€ and departures are about every 30 minutes beginning around 6:15am with an hour and 30 minute break around 3pm. For more information you can call Los Amarillos, the charter service who runs the route, at 902 21 03 17.

Prado San Sebastian is the town bus staion I was told the airport bus does not got to Plaza de Armas I am not sure which is correct. The airport bus to the bus staion then a taxi to Plaza de Armas ( which is the 'out of town' bus station ) is another option the journey time between the two is about 11 mins off peak.

Edited According to that timetable link it does not go Plaza de Armas. I sent map out for my friend to print out, who took a taxi so she could show the driver. I also sent her the name of the places she needed so she print them too.

Last edited by bxpuser24710519; Jun 8th 2010 at 6:14 pm.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 6:27 pm
Luz
Forum Regular

Luz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud ofLuz has much to be proud of

As has been stated, the airport bus does not go to Plaza de Armas but a taxi will only cost around 5-7 euros to take you to Plaza de Armas. Write it on a piece of paper and show it to the taxi driver.
Plaza de Armas is still central, not out of town. Make sure that there is a bus that will take them to where they want to go at the time they arrive at Plaza de Armas. Spanish bus services sometimes stop fairly early.
Old Jun 8th 2010, 7:07 pm
Forum Regular

jdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to alljdunbavin is a name known to all

A taxi from the airport to Plaza de armas cost 20 euros. There is a note on the wall at the airport near passport control which gives the taxi rates into Seville.