Burmese

Old May 3rd 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Burmese

Originally Posted by glynis
Sorry but I don't find the comments funny perhaps this thread can now be closed.
PM the moderator, it´ll get closed... or locked...i think.

good luck in ur search for an expensive kitten. unfortunatly you chose to ignore me - a simple "no thanks i want to pay a fortune for a kitten" would of sufficed, it would of saved alot of this. as you were not respectful enough to even answer me, what do you expect? ..
Old May 3rd 2006, 9:37 pm
Rizlared

kevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to allkevray is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
as you were not respectful enough to even answer me, what do you expect? ..
He has a point, after all, it was an honest offer, made with no disrespect, and as for the "pussy" remarks, worse has been done on TV, "Are you being served" comes to mind.
Old May 4th 2006, 3:39 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kevray
He has a point, after all, it was an honest offer, made with no disrespect, and as for the "pussy" remarks, worse has been done on TV, "Are you being served" comes to mind.
And that was about 20 years ago
Old May 4th 2006, 6:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

bfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond reputebfg69bug has a reputation beyond repute

originally 20 years ago, but i remember watching it on a sunday ?? on the beeb

and i love bravo
Old May 5th 2006, 1:24 am
BE Enthusiast

un-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud ofun-mundo has much to be proud of

This is all a bit daft, isn't it? If someone wants to spend a lot of money buying a pedigree cat or dog, that's their business, and they are entirely entitled to come here and ask for advice without being slagged off for it.

I'm a great supporter of people that take on rescue animals. In my case, I really wanted a GSD and was wary of getting one from a rescue venue because they are big and strong dogs and I wanted to know a lot about the temperament of the parents, grandparents, etc. I certainly didn't want a big and strong dog that had a particular dislike, doubtless for rational reasons in it's past, for people who - say - wore red coats! As a result, I went for Kennel Club registered, met the breeder, met the sire and dam, plus grandparents. Hugest GSDs ever, but very gentle and very good natured.

If I'd set my heart on a Burmese cat, then - whilst I doubt if it might grow into a killer! - why shouldn't I be allowed to have one?

Live and let live, eh?

Tsk, I thought this was supposed to be the friendly site!

Last edited by un-mundo; May 5th 2006 at 1:25 am. Reason: spelling - there changed to their!
Old May 5th 2006, 12:12 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by un-mundo
This is all a bit daft, isn't it? If someone wants to spend a lot of money buying a pedigree cat or dog, that's their business, and they are entirely entitled to come here and ask for advice without being slagged off for it.

I'm a great supporter of people that take on rescue animals. In my case, I really wanted a GSD and was wary of getting one from a rescue venue because they are big and strong dogs and I wanted to know a lot about the temperament of the parents, grandparents, etc. I certainly didn't want a big and strong dog that had a particular dislike, doubtless for rational reasons in it's past, for people who - say - wore red coats! As a result, I went for Kennel Club registered, met the breeder, met the sire and dam, plus grandparents. Hugest GSDs ever, but very gentle and very good natured.

If I'd set my heart on a Burmese cat, then - whilst I doubt if it might grow into a killer! - why shouldn't I be allowed to have one?

Live and let live, eh?

Tsk, I thought this was supposed to be the friendly site!
Great post which I think says it all .... .