British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Spain (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/)
-   -   Burmese (https://britishexpats.com/forum/spain-75/burmese-370823/)

Chiclanagir May 1st 2006 4:25 pm

Burmese

Does anyone know of a breeder of Burmese. I am looking for a kitten. I have found one near Torremolinos but her prices have gone up by a hundred euros in a year. Oh yes, I do feel guilty about paying for a kitten but I have also done my rescue bit as well.

bfg69bug May 1st 2006 5:29 pm

Re: Burmese

are you looking for a pedigree? our burmese kitten is having kittens :o but we dunno who is the daddy, the burmese or the black one... :D

shes a good few weeks gone now so it wont be long, i´ll let you know how they turn out :)

torie May 1st 2006 5:43 pm

Originally Posted by glynis
Does anyone know of a breeder of Burmese. I am looking for a kitten. I have found one near Torremolinos but her prices have gone up by a hundred euros in a year. Oh yes, I do feel guilty about paying for a kitten but I have also done my rescue bit as well.

Have a look at http://www.bellabonny.com/

Gwen is in Mallorca, but does send her kittens all over the place. We picked up an absolutely wonderful Burmilla from her when we went to Mallorca on holiday (from Girona...). Nice to come back to Barcelona with a cat as a carry-on! Very entertaining experience!

She breeds burmillas and burmese.. and I can say, her place is wonderful and the kittens were beautiful!

Good luck!

t0rie
www.whangdoodleland.com

Chiclanagir May 1st 2006 7:40 pm

Originally Posted by torie
Have a look at http://www.bellabonny.com/

Gwen is in Mallorca, but does send her kittens all over the place. We picked up an absolutely wonderful Burmilla from her when we went to Mallorca on holiday (from Girona...). Nice to come back to Barcelona with a cat as a carry-on! Very entertaining experience!

She breeds burmillas and burmese.. and I can say, her place is wonderful and the kittens were beautiful!

Good luck!

t0rie
www.whangdoodleland.com

Loved the web site and have sent her an email.

jdr May 2nd 2006 5:39 am

Have a look at the burmese bitsa`s first ;)

Chiclanagir May 2nd 2006 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
Have a look at the burmese bitsa`s first ;)

Sorry JDR what do you mean?????????????????????

jdr May 2nd 2006 6:50 pm

Originally Posted by glynis
Sorry JDR what do you mean?????????????????????

The second post in this thread, where you was offered a kitten ;)

Chiclanagir May 2nd 2006 8:46 pm

Originally Posted by jdr
The second post in this thread, where you was offered a kitten ;)

Possibly but have been onto the Mallorca website and spoken by email to the owner and have received photos etc. Now have to consider my options but knowing me will most likely go for it. After all I could buy boring things like furniture with the money whereas if I bought a kitten I really wanted God willing I would have a good 15 years of pleasure. A sofa only lasts four!

bfg69bug May 2nd 2006 9:29 pm

i swear everyone has me on "ignore" i cant even do NICE things and people ignore me.

sod it, if he / she wants to go spending hundreds of euros on a kitten so be it.. like i care :rolleyes:

cant understand it tho? :confused:

jdr May 2nd 2006 9:33 pm

Originally Posted by bfg69bug
i swear everyone has me on "ignore" i cant even do NICE things and people ignore me.

sod it, if he / she wants to go spending hundreds of euros on a kitten so be it.. like i care :rolleyes:

cant understand it tho? :confused:

Neither can I, maybe she just wants a "proper" pedigree pussy and a transport bill ;)

bfg69bug May 2nd 2006 11:08 pm

lol.. proper pussy.. ahhahahah cant remember the last time i had one of those ;)

Chiclanagir May 3rd 2006 11:31 am

lol.. proper pussy.. ahhahahah cant remember the last time i had one of those ;)

She is not the cat's mother and yes it is up to me!!!!!!!!!!! I also don't appreciate the above comments bfg and don't think they are appropriate for this forum.

NicCol May 3rd 2006 1:55 pm

I have never seen a temper tantrum in writing before. Well done bfg69bug.

bfg69bug May 3rd 2006 2:32 pm

ahahahahahah i´m actually stumped ... i have no words hahahahahha it was a JOKE between myself and jdr glynis, lighten up! woah... :o :o :o

hey, if you wanna go and spend hundreds of euros on a cat when theres thousands abandened in the malaga district alone every year, you go ahead, its not up to us to tell you what to spend your hard earned on...

:)

Chiclanagir May 3rd 2006 5:27 pm

ahahahahahah i´m actually stumped ... i have no words hahahahahha it was a JOKE between myself and jdr glynis, lighten up! woah... :o :o :o

hey, if you wanna go and spend hundreds of euros on a cat when theres thousands abandened in the malaga district alone every year, you go ahead, its not up to us to tell you what to spend your hard earned on...

:)

Sorry but I don't find the comments funny perhaps this thread can now be closed.