Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Which brosdband / tv supplier is best?

Which brosdband / tv supplier is best?

Old Aug 26th 2019, 10:58 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

bobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond reputebobd22 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Which brosdband / tv supplier is best?

Originally Posted by el collado kid
hi bob_bob. we to had a kodi box to not good at all,but at the time we were with aero max absolutely awful, now with movistar and mag10 box i would say it,s perfect most of the time perfect and we ca n watch anything even if it rains
I use a kodi box have done for some time I find it fine. I have a number of apps I use for UK TV and couple for Spanish TV. One thing with a lot of these apps can be ads which can even with adblockers sometimes cause the stream to stop etc. To prevent this happening I use an app called Blockada which if you ensure is running in the background stops the issue.