Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Brit Student hoping to move to Spain

Brit Student hoping to move to Spain

Old Jul 24th 2010, 1:46 pm
Just Joined

SarahA23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Brit Student hoping to move to Spain

Hi I am a newbie and wanting some advice. I went to Mallorca in my first year at uni and loved the place. I was hoping to do a foreign student transfer in my last year but sadly found out my uni wasn't a member of the ISEP so couldn't.

Having finally finished uni now, I was hoping to move there maybe next year to try and study the language mainly but have as yet not found any sort of programme that offer's that in Mallorca for oversea's students. The odd few I have found is Barcelona and mainland Spain and wouldn't mind ultimately doing that but would prefer Mallorca.

Any advice greatly appreciated
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:17 am
Account Closed

St. John is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brit Student hoping to move to Spain

Hello there,

I'm sorry that you have had no replies, it's not rudeness as contributors on here are usually very helpful. It is probably that no one has any relevant information from their own experience to give you. Have you tried the cultural attache in the British Embassy in Madrid? There are also a number of British consulates in larger cities that may be able to help.

Sorry I can't offer more. Good luck.
Old Jul 25th 2010, 7:28 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Brit Student hoping to move to Spain

Originally Posted by SarahA23
Hi I am a newbie and wanting some advice. I went to Mallorca in my first year at uni and loved the place. I was hoping to do a foreign student transfer in my last year but sadly found out my uni wasn't a member of the ISEP so couldn't.

Having finally finished uni now, I was hoping to move there maybe next year to try and study the language mainly but have as yet not found any sort of programme that offer's that in Mallorca for oversea's students. The odd few I have found is Barcelona and mainland Spain and wouldn't mind ultimately doing that but would prefer Mallorca.

Any advice greatly appreciated
google gave me some - here are two

http://www.quality-courses.com/spani...e-mallorca.htm

http://www.estudiohispanico.com/index-palma.html

it has to be said that they are all shortish courses at private academies though

did you mean that you were wanting something more formal at a Spanish university?