Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

bringing baby to spain

bringing baby to spain

Old Apr 16th 2007, 8:11 pm
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Question bringing baby to spain

haya its tezra her some people may no me as online amigas otha half and i have a few things i wont to ask about moveing with my son.

is thair any gruips in the costa dell sol area that we can join and make frainds and have a chat with? plz help tezra
Old Apr 16th 2007, 9:58 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough
Default Re: bringing baby to spain

Originally Posted by tezra
haya its tezra her some people may no me as online amigas otha half and i have a few things i wont to ask about moveing with my son.

is thair any gruips in the costa dell sol area that we can join and make frainds and have a chat with? plz help tezra

Hi tezra and welcome

So at long last we get to meet you, what do you think about the big move are you getting excited about the whole thing or are the nerves beginning to kick in. I don't live in the Costa Del Sol area but I can assure you that there will be many groups there for you to join and in no time at all you will be in the thick of things. Chin up and remember you get out of life what you put in so when you get there get out there and ask around for help. I'm sure before you leave for Spain you may even have the names of some place's you can go to as there are lots of peeps on this site that can help

Last edited by crispy; Apr 16th 2007 at 10:01 pm.
Old Apr 17th 2007, 7:43 am
Forum Regular

tezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the roughtezra is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: bringing baby to spain

haya

thank you for replying to my post i havnt realy got nurvus yet but as soon as online amiga gose it will kik in.

thank you for your help tezra