Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:14 pm
Banned

Big Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond reputeBig Pete has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Breaking news- airport bomb and other stuff

Originally Posted by silverchick
His gingerness, who is the captain of the plane, had to hand over some tweezers, when he asked why, he said its because they might be used by you to take hold of the plane, he said i've got every intention of taking hold of the plane i'm the bloody captain!!!what am i going to do hold them to my own throat and demand i fly it to iraq??/
what about this one, another pilot was taking his son a light sabre home from the U.S.A, at the airport they seized it, saying it was a replica weapon. he argued that how can it be a replica weapon, light sabres don't exist, how on earth can you have a replica of something that doesn't exist? they still took it off him!!
exactly they have just gone silly ..
The worlds gone mad , and its gonna get worse ...
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:17 pm
Forum Regular

PoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nicePoolePaul is just really nice

Originally Posted by silverchick
His gingerness, who is the captain of the plane, had to hand over some tweezers, when he asked why, he said its because they might be used by you to take hold of the plane, he said i've got every intention of taking hold of the plane i'm the bloody captain!!!what am i going to do hold them to my own throat and demand i fly it to iraq??/
what about this one, another pilot was taking his son a light sabre home from the U.S.A, at the airport they seized it, saying it was a replica weapon. he argued that how can it be a replica weapon, light sabres don't exist, how on earth can you have a replica of something that doesn't exist? they still took it off him!!

Only in America!!!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2007, 9:20 pm
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by PoolePaul
Only in America!!!!!!!
yup!! exactly!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 8:51 am
BE Enthusiast

maryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond reputemaryann has a reputation beyond repute

all my hubby brings me back are tacky tourist pressies they sell in the airport, and he tries to find the cheapest coffee on a turn around. ie 45 cents in Granada airport! ( he made out he was part of the union so he got it cheaper!)
Old Jul 1st 2007, 10:25 am
Fed up in England!!

silverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to beholdsilverchick is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by maryann
all my hubby brings me back are tacky tourist pressies they sell in the airport, and he tries to find the cheapest coffee on a turn around. ie 45 cents in Granada airport! ( he made out he was part of the union so he got it cheaper!)
you lucky lucky girl, His Gingerness brought me back a present once.... the free shampoo and shower cap from the hotel. don't even start me on his uselessness at present giving!!
Old Jul 1st 2007, 11:24 am
Senior Moment

Mitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond reputeMitzyboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by glad 2 b back
good for u luv, I also know where I'd rather be LOL.
I know where I'd rather you be as well

(Its a joke ..... honest)
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:09 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
I know where I'd rather you be as well

(Its a joke ..... honest)

where is that then?

It's not Pakistan anyway maybe Iraq
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

SoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud ofSoJohn has much to be proud of

hehe, I heard the people that, how should I put it, apprehended them, gave the would be bombers a right good hiding
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:18 pm

glad 2 b back is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by SoJohn
hehe, I heard the people that, how should I put it, apprehended them, gave the would be bombers a right good hiding
yeah also they have arrested doctors!
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 2:57 pm
ex-squaddie

derbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond reputederbyflan has a reputation beyond repute

Glasgow police have released the names of the two men arrested at the Airport.

Singed Inajeep and Mohammed Zonfayer.

Ahem...
I'll get me coat

Last edited by derbyflan; Jul 3rd 2007 at 3:00 pm.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:00 pm

Pam Sarky is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by derbyflan

Singed Inajeep and Mohammeds Zonfayer.

Ahem...
I'll get me coat
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 3:23 pm

crispy will become famous soon enoughcrispy will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by derbyflan
Singed Inajeep and Mohammed Zonfayer.

Ahem...
I'll get me coat

I should think so as well........
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 6:14 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

All those involved, and the police think they've got them all, are employed by the NHS, still think it's such a good service?.. Apparently at all UK airports, you can't drive to the terminal, but have to leave the car on the perimeters and walk, so a long walk to pick up your lift when you get there.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:21 pm
Fed up in England!!

Originally Posted by mikelincs
All those involved, and the police think they've got them all, are employed by the NHS, still think it's such a good service?.. Apparently at all UK airports, you can't drive to the terminal, but have to leave the car on the perimeters and walk, so a long walk to pick up your lift when you get there.
They'll never get them all, they are just a pocket of them, but they are a few of many many people with the same belief that everyone other than them are evil sinners and deserve to die and will do their best to harm as many as they can All in the name of religion. How Godly.
Old Jul 3rd 2007, 7:24 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
Well said Sam i totally agree with what you said - soz dont know how to cut and paste your bit about them getting publicity.
Love Sam
just click on the 'quote' button - bottom right of the post you want to quote

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.