Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Bought Printer from Carrefour at Vicar (Almeria)....

Bought Printer from Carrefour at Vicar (Almeria)....

Old Jun 2nd 2011, 1:06 am
BE Forum Addict

megmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond reputemegmet has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bought Printer from Carrefour at Vicar (Almeria)....

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
So I guess anything I say, you'll be disagreeing with then
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 2:03 am
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Mitzyboy
So I guess anything I say, you'll be disagreeing with then

No, certainly not, we just seem to have had different experiences!
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 8:05 am
Forum Regular

dairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nicedairymaid is just really nice

I, too, have had terrible problems with Carrefour from ceiling fans to pressure washers.

My policy is to avoid Carrefour where possible and NEVER EVER buy anything with moving parts etc. that can go wrong.
Old Jun 2nd 2011, 9:08 am

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Be careful about praising a certain major UK electrical store, I can only speak for the Bexhill branch but their policy is when one of the smaller products, eg not washing machines etc., is returned not working whoever is handy, (salesman), will try to make it work and then return it to the shelves as new. All the negative statistics affect the standing of any particular branch and returns are classed as such and are kept to a minimum. As I said I can only speak for the Bexhill branch but I would be surprised if it was the only one.
My friend who works there always says take the product to your car and before leaving open the box and check the batteries, if they are not sealed or if they are duracell or enegizer take the product back and tell them that it is not new.
I must admit that I would never have thought about the batteries but of course all of these products are made in the far east and are furnished with the cheapest local batteries.

Graham.

Last edited by Rosemary; Jun 2nd 2011 at 9:12 am. Reason: brain not in gear