Boot Sale

Old Feb 12th 2007, 3:56 pm
Account Closed

Andy Pipken is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Boot Sale

You could promote it through the My Cadiz site etc

NO ONE EVER GOES THERE, ITS LIKE THE SONG THE SPECIALS SUNG IN THE 80'S " AHH AHH AHH LIKE A GHOST TOWN"
Old Feb 12th 2007, 4:53 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Andy Pipken
You could promote it through the My Cadiz site etc

NO ONE EVER GOES THERE, ITS LIKE THE SONG THE SPECIALS SUNG IN THE 80'S " AHH AHH AHH LIKE A GHOST TOWN"
Yeah but, you `re the only member and you already know. ;-)
Old Feb 12th 2007, 5:45 pm
Welsh Ambassador to Spain

Fortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond reputeFortaleza has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bigger Jim
If I were you I would have a word with the guy in Monopoly or Brownes. We attended the last one in Chiclana, which was supposed to be the start of a monthly programme, but the next time we went out were told that the Policia had closed them down.

Jim

Ahhh......didn't know they'd already tried. Well, I suspect that the only reason police closed it was because they weren't advised and the council weren't notified. Don't see any reason - especially 3 months before an election - why the council would not approve such an event. It's just a question of filling out the forms.
Old Feb 12th 2007, 8:30 pm
Just Joined

lcr04 is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by Chiclanagir
I am up for it too. Could use the community Centre at Pago del Humo. I wouldn´t mind doing it and raise a bit of money for the animal refuge.
I wouldn't know where to start, to start organising one.

Do you know the people who run the community centre, do they speak any english, as my spanish is not that good.

But it is a very good idea, and I think it would be very popular with the expats and the locals! everyone loves a bargain!
Old Feb 12th 2007, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

mitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to beholdmitzipurr is a splendid one to behold

Count me in for the boot sale in chiclana!!

Used to go every Saturday to Fuengirola when living on Costa Del Sol.

Been to the one in Cadiz but not quite what I thought it would be???

Many people seem to have sales in their gardens in Chiclana as have seen signs pointing to them???