Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

bono libro - school book vouchers

bono libro - school book vouchers

Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:13 am
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute
Default bono libro - school book vouchers

in the Valencia region will now be available for all primary school children

'Los alumnos de primero y segundo recibirán 122 euros; 127 los de tercero y cuarto, y 132 los de quinto y sexto'

the students of 1st & 2nd years will recieve 122 euros; 127 those of the 3rd & 4th, and 132 those of the 5th & 6th

more here

http://www.levante-emv.com/secciones...-proximo-curso

sorry no time to translate any more but that was the important bit!!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 10:34 am
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bono libro - school book vouchers

Originally Posted by lynnxa
in the Valencia region will now be available for all primary school children

'Los alumnos de primero y segundo recibirán 122 euros; 127 los de tercero y cuarto, y 132 los de quinto y sexto'

the students of 1st & 2nd years will recieve 122 euros; 127 those of the 3rd & 4th, and 132 those of the 5th & 6th

more here

http://www.levante-emv.com/secciones...-proximo-curso

sorry no time to translate any more but that was the important bit!!
Just been to a school meeting here this morning.
No such luck with my Grand daughters first year here at her school, 65€`s to pay, but they get a voucher towards the cost of books etc in the second year. ;-)
Old Jun 29th 2009, 1:27 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

lynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond reputelynnxa has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jdr
Just been to a school meeting here this morning.
No such luck with my Grand daughters first year here at her school, 65€`s to pay, but they get a voucher towards the cost of books etc in the second year. ;-)
it won't cover all the books in any case - and we'll still have to buy all the librettas, pens & so on

and no doubt there will be something like 25-30 euros to pay for classroom supplies

and the 25ish euros for AMPA

and in excess of 200 euros for dd1's books

still, every little helps
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:17 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

it won't cover all the books in any case - and we'll still have to buy all the librettas, pens & so on

and no doubt there will be something like 25-30 euros to pay for classroom supplies

and the 25ish euros for AMPA

and in excess of 200 euros for dd1's books

still, every little helps
Our son is in 1 ESO (secondary school) his books cost 320 euros this year but we will still get a contribution as we are "familia numerosa" (3 or more children). So, if you have 3 or more, it's worth applying for this!
Old Jun 29th 2009, 3:21 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snikpoh
Our son is in 1 ESO (secondary school) his books cost 320 euros this year but we will still get a contribution as we are "familia numerosa" (3 or more children). So, if you have 3 or more, it's worth applying for this!
I have been told that I can't register as "familia numerosa" as only two of mine are in the family book. I couldn't add my UK born son to it?
Old Jun 29th 2009, 4:27 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by valenciatim
I have been told that I can't register as "familia numerosa" as only two of mine are in the family book. I couldn't add my UK born son to it?
dunno about that

I know 'familias numerosas' who were all born in the UK who get it
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:06 pm
Retired and loving it!

snikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond reputesnikpoh has a reputation beyond repute

dunno about that

I know 'familias numerosas' who were all born in the UK who get it
That'll be us then (as well ) - all three born in UK.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:09 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

jdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond reputejdr has a reputation beyond repute

Well my daughter can`t add her daughter to the book because she was born in the UK ?
Must be one of those Spanish grey areas. lol
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:11 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

I think they are trying it on with Tim!

a lot of families around here fill in the forms for help with book payments - you can get help if you are on a low income & for various other reasons

my older dd asked why we didn't apply - I said I'd read the form & we didn't qualify

apparently a lot of her friends parents had filled in the forms - 'and they've got more money than us!' in my dd's words

guess what - they didn't get anything!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

valenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond reputevalenciatim has a reputation beyond repute

How did you register? As My Town hall say they can't add our eldest son to the family book because he was born in the UK!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:13 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Originally Posted by jdr
Well my daughter can`t add her daughter to the book because she was born in the UK ?
Must be one of those Spanish grey areas. lol
they don't have to be added to the book as far as I know

they just have to exist!

you get a form from the school in order to claim
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:17 pm
jdr
RETIRED ;-))

they don't have to be added to the book as far as I know

they just have to exist!

you get a form from the school in order to claim
Right I will get her to check it out as this is her first year at the school as she is only just three, she has been at kindergarten before.
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:19 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

How did you register? As My Town hall say they can't add our eldest son to the family book because he was born in the UK!
there was a family at our school last year who had 5 kids, 4 in school - all born in the UK (they've gone back now - lasted about a year)

they just filled in the form they got from school and qualified
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

there was a family at our school last year who had 5 kids, 4 in school - all born in the UK (they've gone back now - lasted about a year)

they just filled in the form they got from school and qualified
Thanks Lynn, more running around with the school! Have just spent 2 days running round trying to sort out distancias (for the school bus, even though the house hasn't moved since we have been here, we still have to fill a form in, each year, to give to the Town Hall, to give to the Policia Local, to measure the distance! And they have to to one for each child!) and the book grant too for next term!
Old Jun 30th 2009, 1:40 pm
¿Dónde estoy?

Thanks Lynn, more running around with the school! Have just spent 2 days running round trying to sort out distancias (for the school bus, even though the house hasn't moved since we have been here, we still have to fill a form in, each year, to give to the Town Hall, to give to the Policia Local, to measure the distance! And they have to to one for each child!) and the book grant too for next term!
jeez - we only have to do that if we've moved!

come to think of it we have!!

all of about 50m so I'll get around to it sometime...........

as soon as they go back to school!

they send a form out at the end of the school year which you have to say if you've moved or not

we hadn't at the time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.