Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Europe > Spain
Reload this Page >

Body of missing Spanish girl found

Body of missing Spanish girl found

Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:25 am
Structural Surveyor

Hillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond reputeHillybilly has a reputation beyond repute
Default Body of missing Spanish girl found

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.../wmaddy108.xml
Very sad...
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:30 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Body of missing Spanish girl found

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
That is so so very sad - you always hope they are going to find them safe and well dont you - the only consolation is the parents have her back to bury her - thanks for posting that x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 6:32 am
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hillybilly
Very sad ending to the story.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:05 am

Same Difference is an unknown quantity at this point

I was gutted last night when I read it in the local English paper.

But like Sam says..........at least the parents have her back and they can bury her now.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:11 am
Straw Man.

Location: That, there, that's not my post count... nothing to see here, move along.
rugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond reputerugbymatt has a reputation beyond repute

Horrible news, never makes good reading.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:33 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

How terribly sad.

Poor little girl.

I wonder if they'll ever be able to ascertain exactly what happened to her?

Such a tragic loss; I'm sure everyone's thoughts are with her family.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:56 am
Happy in my bubble

Sam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond reputeSam Greenfield has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
How terribly sad.

Poor little girl.

I wonder if they'll ever be able to ascertain exactly what happened to her?

Such a tragic loss; I'm sure everyone's thoughts are with her family.
You've just got to hope it was quick and as painfree as possible and hope to God they havent touched her the poor little love.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 8:02 am
BE Forum Addict

brisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond reputebrisca has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sam Greenfield
You've just got to hope it was quick and as painfree as possible and hope to God they havent touched her the poor little love.

Yes exactly Sam.

When I read about the blow to the head, I just hoped it was a tragic car accident............but maybe I'm clutching at straws??

I haven't got any children, but it's unimaginable what those poor parents have been and are going through.

So very sad.
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:20 pm

Rosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond reputeRosemary has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by brisca
Yes exactly Sam.

When I read about the blow to the head, I just hoped it was a tragic car accident............but maybe I'm clutching at straws??

I haven't got any children, but it's unimaginable what those poor parents have been and are going through.

So very sad.
A real tragedy. Terrible time for the parents now as their hopes are shattered but on the other hand they can mourn for her properly and have their ceremony. My first thought when I read about the blow to the head is that hopefully she had a quick and relatively painfree death and did not suffer at the hands of an abuser prior to dying.

Rosemary
Old Mar 8th 2008, 3:22 pm
Happy in my bubble

Originally Posted by The Oddities
A real tragedy. Terrible time for the parents now as their hopes are shattered but on the other hand they can mourn for her properly and have their ceremony. My first thought when I read about the blow to the head is that hopefully she had a quick and relatively painfree death and did not suffer at the hands of an abuser prior to dying.

Rosemary

I so very hope so x
Old Mar 8th 2008, 7:15 pm
Forum Regular

buenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to allbuenavista is a name known to all

I'd just like to endorse what everyone else has said and add my sympathy.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 12:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

TheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond reputeTheArmChairDetective has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by buenavista
I'd just like to endorse what everyone else has said and add my sympathy.

Seconded.
very very sad.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:04 pm
Ex Expat

scampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond reputescampicat has a reputation beyond repute

RIP Mari Luz.

I hope the poor little mite didn't suffer and I am praying for her family at this awful time.
Old Mar 9th 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Econ has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond reputeEcon has a reputation beyond repute

Very sad