Reload this Page >

Bodega in Hondon de Las Nieves, Costa Blanca

Bodega in Hondon de Las Nieves, Costa Blanca

Old Jan 21st 2008, 5:54 am
Yorkshire and Hondon

GILBEY is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Bodega in Hondon de Las Nieves, Costa Blanca

Originally Posted by twyntub
Most of the children congregate at the square - a short walk away - there is a park opposite the ayuntamiento but otherwise the square is a great and safe place for the children to run around. Plus there is a small market on Saturday mornings.

Oh, and it barely reached about 22 degrees in Hondón today - so make sure you wrap up nice and warm before you venture out here

What's the latest on your Villa by the way? Weren't you supposed to be completing soon?
31st November but whose counting? We are still waiting for the Nota Simple but Iberian r hoping that by pushing the builder to let us use the villa before we complete it will speed them up. Good knows how much dust there is in there now.

I hope it isn't forecast to rain this weekend over there as all it does is rain here- it is so depressing! 22 degrees will do for me. It is so bad we are seriously thinking of taking a year's unpaid leave and renting out our uk house. Only thing is our 16 year old will need a College that he can study for his A levels and I cannot understand how it works over there. Little ones could go to the village school with yours. Oh what a dream!
Old May 8th 2008, 5:32 am
Grapes are good 4 U !

GrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud ofGrapeEater has much to be proud of

I heard today that if you ask at the Bodega you can now do 'the tour' which includes a Audio/Visual in English in the tasting room upstairs. It's very good... wait to you see how the AV Kit appears - it's like James Bond.

And they have Tables & chairs outside now the nice weather is here.

Quality through out !!!

How he'll ever get a return on investment I'm not sure. I suspect he'd have had a EU or Tourist Grant as the place must have cost a few Million Easy !!
Old May 8th 2008, 6:36 am
BE Enthusiast

Bri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond reputeBri and Katee has a reputation beyond repute

A week on monday is pencilled in for our visit! Taking some friends out and promised them a meal in HDLN and a visit to the bodega. Does it close in the afternoon 2 until whenever?